The online racing simulator
Test event - post race discussion
Hi!

So here is the test event post race discussion.

I hope, you enjoyed the races this evening, and you will come next monday to the first round of RACCAR.
For me it was fantastic to watch great and fair battles.

IF you want to make a report against a driver, please pm me.

Suggestions are also welcome here.
Replays are attached.

Kind regards
Attached files
RACCAR Test 3.mpr - 1.1 MB - 180 views
RACCAR Test 4.mpr - 763.8 KB - 179 views
RACCAR Test 1.zip - 2 MB - 172 views
RACCAR Test 2.zip - 2 MB - 179 views
Had some nice races. Really think the tracks suit this car well
Quote from audimasta :Had some nice races. Really think the tracks suit this car well

Thanks!

Honestly, the BL1R layout and the AX layout was suggested by Yann Laprevotte and this was a great choice.

Cheers
Tom
Quote from snoring_snoopy :Thanks!

Honestly, the BL1R layout and the AX layout was suggested by Yann Laprevotte and this was a great choice.

Cheers
Tom

Thanks for mentioning me Tom, but we should also give some credits to NDR for letting us using them, especially to deko, who made them
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks for mentioning me Tom, but we should also give some credits to NDR for letting us using them, especially to deko, who made them

Wronnnnnnnnnnnnng, boothy made themmm!
Quote from racer hero :Wronnnnnnnnnnnnng, boothy made themmm!

No, not the DekoRing :

Quote :Jonathan dit :
The layout is mine
I made it

Well, thanks to boothy for bl1r anyway
BL1r was by Boothy, though... if you got that from Deko as well.
Well Deko was like, here come on and make a chicane so I did

The Dekoring fail layout does need some modifications for RAC racing though, having barriers on corner exits isnt the greatest idea
Realy good race, too bad i was able to do only 2 races but they was great looking forward to season start
Quote from boothy :Well Deko was like, here come on and make a chicane so I did

The Dekoring fail layout does need some modifications for RAC racing though, having barriers on corner exits isnt the greatest idea

That's true... We already removed the 3 or 4 most annoying barriers, but this probably wasn't enough indeed. We'll try to get a look at that
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Thanks for mentioning me Tom, but we should also give some credits to NDR for letting us using them, especially to deko, who made them

Yeah, sorry

Many thanks to Dekojester from NDR for the permission to use and edit the BL1R layout (made by boothy) and the "Dekoring"@AU1.

Quote from boothy :Well Deko was like, here come on and make a chicane so I did

Yeah, I saw it at the test event (therefore I made it with all tracks) and we will try to remove some "dangerous" barriers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG