The online racing simulator
Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
i emailed the sales thing, and i got a prompt response, i am planning on ordering it......if it is not too expensive :hide:

should i ask whats up with him?
Quote from logitekg25 :i emailed the sales thing, and i got a prompt response, i am planning on ordering it......if it is not too expensive :hide:

should i ask whats up with him?

Nice to hear it!! He alive

p.s.
I never e-mailing him just call
i actually just emailed him back, of corse with a whole lot of noob questions and told him to get back here to satisfy our questions
Hehehe
Best regards and a big apology to all

Development of the new seats should have more money, so I had to make and sell the few CNC machines as my primary job ... now it is over, and continues with new models of Rinoseat ... will be a total of 3

Rinoseat GTR ... on sale next week 12/2009 ... C style of seating
Rinoseat GT ... end of year 01/2010 ... S style of seating
Rinoseat GP ... 02/2010 ... F1 seat&style

New Rinoseat is really fantastic and for a couple of days i will publish a first real pictures.

Sorry again, i am here now 24hours per day
whoa....3 types of style seats...now i have some descisions

glad you can be back
Aloha pa ti si živ
Nadam se da ce i neka prezentacija ubrzo

p.s.
evo nakon odvozenih cca 125000 km kokpit je jos uvijek ko nov

English:
Aloha and you live
I hope that some presentations soon

p.s.
after completing approximately 125000 km cockpit is like new
da se i ja javim u Jadranovom stilu, evo nakon 300 filmova pogledanih iz rina i nakon 20tak tisuca km odvoženih u njemu on je još uvijek ko nov. a sad da se i požalim, u leđnom dijelu negdje 20tak com od dna prema gore onaj remen je izgleda pre zategnut i počne me gurat previše van odnosno ulazit mi previše u leđa... da li je to jer su ostali popustili malo a on je ostao ko nov ili su se to meni leđa iskrivila... neznam ali to je još uvijek pre dobar komad opreme
Ja za sad nemam ama bas nikakve primjedbe
Thanks Renorino to be back.. i am heard about your cockpit on forums and youtube.. what are differences between GTR and GT cockpits?
Quote from TIXX74 :Thanks Renorino to be back.. i am heard about your cockpit on forums and youtube.. what are differences between GTR and GT cockpits?

No one knows for now but I hope that will soon be the new news
Quote from TIXX74 :Thanks Renorino to be back.. i am heard about your cockpit on forums and youtube.. what are differences between GTR and GT cockpits?

A rollcage?
in gtr version you get seatbelt in 4 points ,stronger side handling..
joke, we need to wait and see.

p.s hello renato!

GTR
... C style of seating
... seat base angle from 14deg to 28deg
... angle between seat base and seat back 95deg
... strong shoulder support
... strong side support
... shell seat like http://www.thefind.com:80/fami ... caro-pole-position-racing

GT
... S style of seating
... seat base angle from 4deg to 18deg
... angle between seat base and seat back 115deg
... strong lumbar support
... less side support
... more lying position

P.S. jadran, shoock ... vidimo se uskoro
i want pictures, and also curious about the price

EDIT: that sounded really demanding i would like some pictures because i can not imagine much right now
The seat looks good.I like how it is light weight, folds, and is affordable.
If i remember well, somewhere told about 230 euro with g25 support included. If it's less than this it's better...considering shipping costs
Quote from TIXX74 :If i remember well, somewhere told about 230 euro with g25 support included. If it's less than this it's better...considering shipping costs

Old cocpit has G 25 support and cost about 220-230 Euro + 50 Euro shipping
i just really hope if is cheap of i might not be able to get it

either that or i will have to cut christmas to a minimal (my wishlist that it)
Sorry,I mean 220-230 $ (170 Euro) + 50 Euro shipping worldwide
that would literally be perfect xD

but i also want the moniter support for 3, the keyboard, and the mouse, and maybe the speaker holder
Quote from logitekg25 :

but i also want the moniter support for 3, the keyboard, and the mouse, and maybe the speaker holder

send a reguest to renato,and i bealive he can made yours wish come true
have, waiting for the aproximate price as we speak :3

Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG