The online racing simulator
Canadian Fanatec Porsche wheel owners! I need your help!
As most Canadians are aware, we are horribly ripped off on the G25/G27 wheels, the g25s alone are $500, if you factor in sale tax and shipping (400km from nearest city)

I am looking at the porsche gt3rs, wheel and the price is suitable... but the shipping rate is confusing after tormenting the people at Canada Post about it, they seem to indicate (they arn't certain) that for every 0.5lbs of product they will charge you $25?

Making the shipping on this item, horrendous.

Give me some feedback if possible on the shipping costs/fees you had for your fanatec wheel.
why ship, when you can walk into a future shop and walk out with a g25 for like $225-ish?
... What place in Canada do G25''s cost 500$?! I paid 250~ for mine when they first came out.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... What place in Canada do G25''s cost 500$?! I paid 250~ for mine when they first came out.

"400km from nearest city"

He lives at the North Pole!

IT'S SANTA!!!!!

Great, now we'll have ****ing half the forum writing their christmas lists as they're all about the right age to not know the truth yet.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Great, now we'll have ****ing half the forum writing their christmas lists as they're all about the right age to not know the truth yet.

The truth is a lie.

I'll go first, my list is short:
  • A pony
Quote from morpha :I'll go first, my list is short:
  • A pony

I already have one

They aren't as good as people make out.
I dont know about that as I dont live in Canada, sorry. (To at least say something on-topic )

My list:
  • Money
  • Money
  • Money
  • More money
  • Even more money
  • A car
  • A house
  • A new computer
  • A racing cockpit for my sims
  • A few paddock chics who can watch me race my LFS races :cool:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... What place in Canada do G25''s cost 500$?! I paid 250~ for mine when they first came out.

Newfoundland... Futureshop price on g25 is 379.99 plus 13% sales tax, plus shipping to me, 400km and only option is courier(same day right way- the only courier).

Turns out 25 bucks total for shipping from fanatec, should have mine in few more days.
Tath's ****ing atrocious, as I can go get a G25 from NCIX for about 300, 12% sales tax, and shipped to me for like 10$. I'd imagine you could get similar to NFLD for 300 + 13% + Canada Post Ground shipping for cheaper.

Then again, I just think the Fanatec wheels are crap.
I hope that they arn't so bad. Fanatec has padded alot of pockets promoting their products, so you can't trust anybody for an unbiased decision or opinion. Seen alot of bad videos and some good ones. I posted a message to them asking about shipping costs for my region and it took them 2 weeks to reply. It is just to bad they are so far away, so I can't stick it up their ass if it breaks on me.
Well, I dunno why that dude doesnt like the wheel, but at least, I like their wheels. Well, I have only tested one (the GT3 RS), so I cant say anything about the other wheels. But I really recommend the GT3 RS wheel with the clubsport pedals. You get a lot for the money!

If you need help with anything, or have any questions, you can ask me

-Tommy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG