The online racing simulator
Man with no legs and arms - Inspiring story
(17 posts, started )
Came across this link today : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQPmY4nIjVE , about a man born without arms and legs.

Since it's early on the satuday evening, and JD bottle yet to be opened standing on the table, my mind is still in one piece and some parts of it is still working... and I must admit this truelly is a eye-opener for me (and hopefully others too).

How people can have that amount of hope in their life, despite the fact they are in a situation like this guy... is for me unimmaginable.
I love the speech in the video about "what matter it how it ends", and truelly a good point.

I do not beliving in higher powers, or some eternal life, what's created must end some day. But if a thought of a greater power can do this.. well I admit I envy such a beliving. If it's ignorant, foolish or reallity escaping thought I won't question about, because seeing someone like that beeing that motivated makes me think "what the hell do I complain about?" when various negative things comes around in my life.

What's your opinion about this video / man?
#2 - CSU1
I have not watch'ed the vid(because I am posting from a patrol station in Bankok and bb is slow), but I can sya it really grinds my nuts when I see these people like the 'Tree man' in the disco channel, and 'tree man meets tree man' and 'big head', these people should be left alone and not made idiots of by media and people gawking and all...like a ruddy freak show it is of late....sick.

enjoy the JD(vino here)
I understand, and agree, but this one video made out more respectable that the others I have seen. As you say, I canot stand when media tries to make it headlines with "wooww, look at THAT freak" articles, but this one were simple and very honest.

Take a look when there is no custommers around
#4 - CSU1
Why you call me a rent boy ?

...not very nice

*reports thread*
#5 - amp88
Haha, so your not working on the station? Oh, bugger, misunderstood ^^

You might suceed in getting this topic closed, reason - topic were handicapped.

Joke aside, wish I had that much inspiration / hope as that guy, I would be in totally blizz.. Well, but JD is going down on fast rate now, should be in wonderland in no time.

Edit : Amp, what a beautifull video, thanks for sharing!
Simply amazing.

This is a perfect video to all those people who have everything they ever need and more, and still cry how their life is shit.

What a brilliant guy.
#8 - CSU1
yeah soz bout that - just my shite sarcastic sense of humour or lack there of at work!

-----------------------------------------------

Joking aside it really depends what you call 'blizz'? As I said 5 minutes ago nothin else matters once you feel happy

How to do I make avatar(what prog?)for seconds 1:50:00 - ~1:47:50?
That was really touching. Really, really strong guy. Respect.
Watched that a while ago, it does open your eyes to the lazy ****s who cant be arsed to get off there fat arses and get a job
Not too impressed.

There are many people who are worse off than this guy. He was born in a country where good health care is available, and in a family that can afford it. He has always been surrounded by people who took good care of him. He's got a handsome face, and a properly working brain (both very important for getting people to like you). All of these things have probably been more important for his happiness than his beliefs.

Also, the video, the music, his speech, were obviously meant to be touching. it's a tearjerker. And I'm a bit allergic to that.
I find it impressive how people find hope like that and manage to stay positive.

If I was in his place I probably would've just killed myself once figured out a nice way.
Quote from CSU1 :I have not watch'ed the vid(because I am posting from a patrol station in Bankok and bb is slow), but I can sya it really grinds my nuts when I see these people like the 'Tree man' in the disco channel, and 'tree man meets tree man' and 'big head', these people should be left alone and not made idiots of by media and people gawking and all...like a ruddy freak show it is of late....sick.

enjoy the JD(vino here)

Bankok is in jamaica? (I don't think so )

About the story that's freaking amazing and somehow i find it very stupid at the same time.
What do you call a man who swims the channel with no arms or legs?

Cleverdick.
It is an inspiring story, as it brings into perspective the things that are really important in life.

itunes has packed up, ffs!!! i can't afford a takeaway today, oh, i stubbed my toe, it hurts, etc..

It shows that these little things in everyday life are really very insignificant in comparison.
First time ever...this touched me
Quote from manneF1 :First time ever...this touched me

Congratulations.

Ahem, Yes, I agree with the argument against all these "Tree Man!!" and "Giant Head!" programs on the discovery channel. The poor man is trying to live what he has left of his life, and the media pop up and say "Hey! You're deformed! Let's make a program about to get monies!"

Sickening really...

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG