The online racing simulator
Most Famous guy on the forum
(131 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Click on the forum users you know. NOT who you like. only know.

Closed since :
Tristiancliffe
The very end
Jakg
Gills4life
J@tko
Shadowww <-- gay Smile" />
G!NhO
NikoPDR/LFSnoob
The stig
KidCodea
DeadWolfBones
arox123 (me) Smile" />
Inouva
Don
Dekojester
Devildare
Wilko868
Hyperactive
NickC
Kristi
Quote from TypeRacing :You, my friend, you.

I dont really think so
Many people know me but not enough to be the most famous.
I can do a poll though.

I am mostly known for Crashing the master server or speedhacking...
Me of course

/thread locked
Someone who i like the most here? ... The Very End for sure.
Quote from hazaky :Someone who i like the most here? ... The Very End for sure.

No, vote for who you know. Who is most known on the forum, good/bad.

DO not vote for who you like or not
Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :*
Thats a lot of votes from only 9 voters ?
You puted "gay" after shadowww name?

BTW: Why im not i the list
How can anyone come before earmelon? Has that legend turned to myth?
wow, arox, subtle attentionwhoring

Quote :Click on the forum users you know. NOT who you like. only know.

Are you trying to find some public acceptance that you aren't getting in real life, or what?

And what is the poll about anyway, a random small list of members on this forum. It is amazing HOW irrelevant a poll and its results can be.
Claude Vorilhon has an S2 account (and I've raced against him quite a few times back in the day).
Quote from Gills4life :How can anyone come before earmelon? Has that legend turned to myth?

How did I forget him.

Oh man. I should be ashamed
i voted the stig, tristan, tve,and jakg. the stig, because, well read the first few posts. tristan, again, read the first few posts. tve, because he seems like the kind of person who would know a lot of people, and who has affected many lifes in some way . jakg because it seems he is all over the internet he has a website, a facebook, many pictures of him, his gf, and his stuff

also, its kinda mean that you said shadowww was gay, is that really necesary
If I can't vote Lerts I won't vote
#42 - arco
It's "Most famous", not "Famoust". And btw, yet another pointless thread/poll on this forum.
i voted for everyone but arox.

because forumwhoring does not make you FAMOUS
The most well known are supposedly going to be the people who have the highest post counts- Tristan, Jakq, and a few others with long staying time. Lerts was a memorable poster but he is pretty new so will only be known to people in the forum who are currently fairly active. There are probably a lot of newer members who have never heard of Kidcodea for instance. My join date is somewhere in the middle so I've seen quite a bit of coming and going, but it's useless to wonder about who is the most 'famous'. Probably whoever has the biggest mouth.
Hows NickC most known on the forum with 2 posts? Surely bawbag is more famous? bs pole, mainly because im not even there!
Quote from hp999 :The Very End - good to race with him in the server. Once he starts crashing... lol.

I hate you

Quote from Stefani24 :Scawen, Victor and Eric, they are famous for the game, and even oustide the forum.

The most known guys are propbably the mods or TVE. (You and the stig also, but in a negative way)

So I attracts negative energy?.. aww Well.. at least it's energy.. if there wasn't any energy at all it would be a sad place.

Quote from logitekg25 :i voted the stig, tristan, tve,and jakg. the stig, because, well read the first few posts. tristan, again, read the first few posts. tve, because he seems like the kind of person who would know a lot of people, and who has affected many lifes in some way . jakg because it seems he is all over the internet he has a website, a facebook, many pictures of him, his gf, and his stuff

also, its kinda mean that you said shadowww was gay, is that really necesary

I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE INTERNET!!! :dunce:

Thanks tho, a very kind reply.
I might be a biassed (is that even a word?), hotheaded idiot, but in the end of the day I enjoy having a good time on the internet. LFS forum is a great place to be, but also not so great sometimes when it happens to go against my wills and I actually have to write reasonable posts

Thanks for the voting, guess all the blowjobs I gave out for free did count on the voting 'aye?

I would have voted Lerts, but he were not on the list
voted!

Tristiancliffe ???
Quote from The Very End :Snippety snip

I would have given you a vote but you never bought me those shoes I wanted when you got drunk. I am disappoint.
Quote from Gills4life :I would have given you a vote but you never bought me those shoes I wanted when you got drunk. I am disappoint.

*opening the JD*

Said what?
This thread is closed

Most Famous guy on the forum
(131 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG