The online racing simulator
Falken skin for LX4/6
(17 posts, started )
#1 - hp999
Falken skin for LX4/6
Hello! So,to begin with,is there a Falken skin out there for LX's? I haven't found one so far. Or even more - could someone make one? I know it would look a bit weird but it's worth trying. Does someone wanna have a go? hp
Lx4
Quote from 91mason91 :Lx4

I think it works for LX6 too, as XRT skins are fitting XRG.
#5 - hp999
Quote from Shadowww :I think it works for LX6 too, as XRT skins are fitting XRG.

Almost but not quite. If they've got a blackmask on them then it won't quite look right. Different vents on the sides and top. LX6 has full paintable rear arches, LX4 has those stupid black things on them.

Quote from hp999 :It's only a render.

Click the render.
#8 - hp999
Quote from EliteAti :If you click on it...

Then a image pops up,which is a skin render. Not a skin/ .jpeg file itself. Atleast for me. And if I click on the render - nothing happens.
Thank you. But is there a one for LX6 aswell?
Quote from hp999 :Thank you. But is there a one for LX6 aswell?

Just rename the skin to LX6_skinname, because the model is 99%(?) the same except some things on top of the skin which actually dont matter.
Wow it worked! Cheers mate.
LX6 and LX4 hasnt the same blackmask. think you have ingame some crapy black parts.
Nope,I didn't. The only difference what I found was that the bottom logos have moved a bit down. But they are still fully seeable,so nothing special.
Quote from hp999 :Nope,I didn't. The only difference what I found was that the bottom logos have moved a bit down. But they are still fully seeable,so nothing special.

You sir, need some glasses...
Attached images
you must be blind.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :You sir, need some glasses...

Which were mentioned in my post, although i agree with hp that its nothing special

Falken skin for LX4/6
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG