The online racing simulator
.:RB:. Seeking skinner
(9 posts, started )
Due to some problems that you all had with my husbands clan comeing to LFS they have decided to bring another team to LFS. So here is my request. I'm seeking a skinner to help us out by doing a Few skins for .:RB:. Rebel Bloods Motorsports. We are looking for more confedrate colors with the Confedrat Flag (Rebel Flag) ontop. We are not looking for the Generial Lee.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me, Email me, or Xfire my husband or I.

Email: rebel_bloods_wolf@rock.com
Xfire: rebelblooodswolf or angelforalltosee
For clarifcation for anyone - You want a confederate flag on the roof (like the general lee) but you want the rest of the car skinned in colours similar to the colours (red, blue, white) of the flag?

Also if you give people ideas of what skins you want you might get better response than saying 'a few skins'
Quote from Greboth :For clarifcation for anyone - You want a confederate flag on the roof (like the general lee) but you want the rest of the car skinned in colours similar to the colours (red, blue, white) of the flag?

Also if you give people ideas of what skins you want you might get better response than saying 'a few skins'

Yes we are seeking someone to do skins that has the Rebel flag on the roof of the cars but we are want the skins to use the same paint scheme but with diffrent colors like what the attached image has.

We are looking for Someone to skin

XFG for demo, S1, and S2 Members.

XRT, & XFO for S1, & S2 Members
LX4 or LX6 for S1, & S2 Members

UFR, or XFR for S2 Members
XRR, FXR, or FZR for S2 Members

and for when it comes out the VWS.

So when you do the skins we are looking for 7 cars to be done for us but we would like it better if all cars would be skined for us. We would also like it if the Race suit, gloves, and helmet was also done so we can give the members a team suit with helmet

If you decided to do this for us please email the skins to admin@rebel_bloods_gaming.com

PS. I would like to thank Dr. Gonzo for doing these skins as my team plans to use them in a RAC Series. See more of his work by clicking HERE!
Attached images
final1-1.jpg
RAC_SP_green_61.jpg
RAC_SP_yellow_62.jpg
RAC_SP_orange_63.jpg
RAC_SP_red_64.jpg
RAC_SP_purple_65.jpg
RAC_SP_blue_66.jpg
RAC_SP_lightblue_67.jpg
RAC_SP_greenblue_68.jpg
RAC_SP_gold_69.jpg
Thanks Wolf for clearing that up for me.
YW Angel
lol this makes me laugh, sorry for trolling, but husband and wife calling each other Angel and Wolf
yea haha.. it's bumping at its finest

on a serious note... why dont you just put that flag image on the skin and just paint the rest yourself... everyone has paint i windows.

PS. just FYI suits and gloves will be used by everybody on the server, therefor makes it pointless to make one unique...

PPS. BTW what do you pay anyway?
I'm hoping that I can get someone to make a team skin for us for the XRG, XRT and the XRR.

The XRT skin and the XRG skin as I understand it can be used on both so it might be best that you that someone this do the XRT and XRR as the demo players can change the name of the skin to XRG. We are not looking for any thing special this something to call our own but with teh XRG & XRT we perfer a Drift skin with our team name (~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~) on it. and as for the XRR well a NASCAR style Race car using Daloonie's XRR_NascarBodykit_dl if possible and on the back bumpers of both the Drift skin and the race skin we would like www.rebel-bloods-gaming.com be placed so people can see our site for our team.
Quote from redwolfwitch :I'm hoping that I can get someone to make a team skin for us for the XRG, XRT and the XRR.

The XRT skin and the XRG skin as I understand it can be used on both so it might be best that you that someone this do the XRT and XRR as the demo players can change the name of the skin to XRG. We are not looking for any thing special this something to call our own but with teh XRG & XRT we perfer a Drift skin with our team name (~~Rebel~Bloods~Motorsports~~) on it. and as for the XRR well a NASCAR style Race car using Daloonie's XRR_NascarBodykit_dl if possible and on the back bumpers of both the Drift skin and the race skin we would like www.rebel-bloods-gaming.com be placed so people can see our site for our team.

This so things don't get out of hand.

XRG for demo, S1, & S2 members
XRT for S1, & S2 members
XRR for S2 Members

I also have included the bodykit that redwolfwitch is talking about and the 2009 Regan Smith Driver Contingencies Set to help creat the NASCAR skin for the XRR. Also when doing the XRR skin or any other skin for that matter if you use a bodykit made by someone else then please give credit to that person for doing the kit you used.
Attached images
XRR_NascarBodykit-dl.png
2009_Regan_Smith_Contingencies_Set.gif

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG