The online racing simulator
Kamkor's Drift Track
(9 posts, started )
Kamkor's Drift Track
I have made this track some time ago already. Had it hosted on a server for one night, it looked like people had fun there(and I did :P), so here it is:

The track consists of 3 sections:

Orange section - Mid speed section, well suited for high angles, dangerous corner exit.
Green Section -High speed section into slow speed section, very good for long, close twin drifts and passes, due to different line possibilities
Red Section - Slow speed section, well matched for slower/faster cars, allows good twin drift battles and high angles as well.

Attached images
TrackDrift1.jpg
TrackDrift2.jpg
TrackDrift3.jpg
TrackDrift4.jpg
TrackDrift5.jpg
TrackDrift6.jpg
TrackDrift7.jpg
Attached files
AU1_kamkors.lyt - 1.5 KB - 4328 views
Remember playing this track online. I just love it. I think I spent 5 hours drifting that day lol.
#3 - Ndrew
looks great, on the way to try out
Hey kamkorPL, I have been using this drift track for a while now and changed a few things around. If I give you credit for the track can I post it in the forums and call it Kamkors2 or something. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
wow...bump!
Quote from blakehoo88 :wow...bump!

Worth it though, this is one of the most classic layouts anyone has made.
Quote from PMD9409 :Worth it though, this is one of the most classic layouts anyone has made.

ok your right.

good bump
Quote from PMD9409 :Worth it though, this is one of the most classic layouts anyone has made.

So true
Here is the track I edited. Try it out and see what you think. I am willing to make changes and such I just need to know what to change or if its good the way it is. Thanks Casey,
Attached files
AU1_Caseys Drift 2.lyt - 2 KB - 562 views

Kamkor's Drift Track
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG