The online racing simulator
Left 4 Dead 2(Notice: TWO)
(80 posts, started )
Quote from Shadowww :Yeah, but it's not good if you got failteam :3

I had a good team in fact. Nice teamwork, voice chat and so on :3

Now, get y0 a$$ in msn.
How's everyone enjoying the full game? So far so good here. Favourite weapon is the combat shotgun, and my favourite campaign so far is the Carnival. Reminds me a lot of Zombieland movie
Awsome

Did the demo also with my mates

Love this game
#54 - JJ72
This game is HARDDDD, you can't hide in a spot and melee spam until someone rescue you anymore, It's now hardcore cutting through a sea of zombie to safety!
I just rush.. it kinda works for the most part.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I just rush.. it kinda works for the most part.

Did you know that the most you rush (and the better you're performing in the game), the game director (which controls the AI) puts more infected in the game to attack you?
That's OK.. I always survive
The one time I find it hard to rush is when you're with AI for other survivors, definitely have to wait up for them or you'll be out on your own getting attacked.
This game is great. I just played the full version. Gonna buy it for sure when it comes out to play with my friends.
Quote from Bose321 :This game is great. I just played the full version. Gonna buy it for sure when it comes out to play with my friends.

You and buying i wil see to belive if not you just crack it again
Quote from Chrisuu01 :You and buying i wil see to belive if not you just crack it again

Yeah this and Bad company 2 and Assassins creed 2 I will buy. I was thinking of CoD6, but naah, they can keep their crap game.
Quote from Bose321 :CoD6

Modern Warefare 2. God are people stupid? Theres no 6 in the name therefore it isnt 6 MW2 get used to it.
Quote from AstroBoy :Modern Warefare 2. God are people stupid? Theres no 6 in the name therefore it isnt 6 MW2 get used to it.

"double-u" is far too many syllables for a game acronym. M + W + 2 takes too long to say. "cod six" is much quicker and less awkward and nerdish.
#64 - Woz
The L4D2 Hard Rain campaign is f**king stunning. The storm effects are just
im having some massive frame rate drops from time to time.
most of the time it runs fine at ~80 fps but it drops to 20 for no apparent reason every now and then.
anyone else got this problem?

apart from that i totally love the game and im glad i´ve imported it from austria. blood showers ftw.
I never get a solid FPS, it ranges from 100 to like 50 constnatly, but it's always smooth for me.

Woz: You buy the Aussie version? If so, how is it with all the censorship?
-
(BastianB) DELETED by BastianB
Is it me or does everyone enjoys taking the chainsaw and run toward a huge horde?
Quote from AstroBoy :Modern Warefare 2. God are people stupid? Theres no 6 in the name therefore it isnt 6 MW2 get used to it.

Why can't I say CoD6? it's Cod6. CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6CoD6

L4d2 is awesome, love the clown level.
Quote from Scrabby :Is it me or does everyone enjoys taking the chainsaw and run toward a huge horde?

its just you. the axe will do it for me.
Quote from Scrabby :Is it me or does everyone enjoys taking the chainsaw and run toward a huge horde?

Not just you Very fun. I think my favourite still has to be the pipe bomb though, that's a lot of fun.

Completed the game with friends now and I can't pick out any favourite levels, they are all pretty cool in their own way.
Quote from Michael Denham :Not just you Very fun. I think my favourite still has to be the pipe bomb though, that's a lot of fun.

Completed the game with friends now and I can't pick out any favourite levels, they are all pretty cool in their own way.

Haha yeah, hoping for the most zombies and watch them fly apart
#72 - JJ72
I hate chainsaws, Nothing worse than someone getting hold of it at the first time, playing it around, reving it up and down and suddenly decide to make a 180 turn and saw half your HP off in expert.
Well, ok but when someone can put it to usefull use its awsome
#74 - JJ72
I do agree it's awesome when you use one on a tank....... and see it flee like a little girl.
#75 - Woz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I never get a solid FPS, it ranges from 100 to like 50 constnatly, but it's always smooth for me.

Woz: You buy the Aussie version? If so, how is it with all the censorship?

I am in NZ so can get the full version

I have played the censored version though because if a person with censored joins a server EVERYONE experienced censored. Only had that once to date so far.

Censored is like LFD1 gore level but no body piile up, not much blood and not visible damage on the infected its lame as.

Left 4 Dead 2(Notice: TWO)
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG