The online racing simulator
Looking for a tight XRT and FZ drift setup
(14 posts, started )
Hey all, I'm not too good at making setups that work - I did have one that was decent but lost it in a format....

Does anyone have a refined drift setup for the XRT and/or the FZ? I absolutely HATE body roll, I like tight setups.

Can anyone help?
#2 - Bosse
I would also like a XRT setup!

I don't have mine left and I can't get it to work at all now
#3 - Ndrew
@Bosse: i've tried your set few days ago, looked fine (the "old" one)
#4 - Bosse
Quote from Ndrew :@Bosse: i've tried your set few days ago, looked fine (the "old" one)

Then upload it somewhere so I can get it again and so maxwolfie can try it
I got this xrt drift setup some time ago in patch q days. dont know if it works no more
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_drift.set - 132 B - 1693 views
this is my drift set for FZ5 from patch T, beware brake bias is 40% because i just use rear brakes instead of handbrake
Attached files
FZ50_MYDRIFT.set - 132 B - 3054 views
#7 - Ndrew
Bosse>
here it goes
haven't tested so much with the new patch, see 4 urself
Attached files
sets.zip - 491 B - 1017 views
I have posted my Fz5 wip set here. It still needs adjustements, but works very well already(to me at least).
have you got any pointers on how i can teach myself 720 drifting ?
Shotglass, there's one way - practice. Ask any guy who drifts 900/720 degrees and he will tell you the same. Average time for learning up to the "acceptable point" is 2 weeks of harder practice.

You can also try my set for Fz5 from setupfield(I've updated it yesterday with 0.5 version). If I can drift that at 720 degrees then so you can( after practice that is )
have you or anybody else also got a nice 720 xrt setup that you or he would like to share ?

btw didnt you make a video of yourself drifting at 720 once ?
Yes, only posted it on LFS torque tho. And I don't have the vid on my pc anymore.

On the other hand, more people made vids of them driving with DFP, there is one old s1 vid on movies pit for example(I don't remember the title).
found this one off a site, swings a little more... hard to control!
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_AE-86.set - 132 B - 908 views
hi guys i been out of the LFS seen for a while now just came back and tryed to do some drifting with that set let me know if its any good for 2nd attempt im using

driving force pro 720deg
act lab pedals and shifter no game help IE auto clutch or brake stuff
Attached files
Madness_KY2_FZ5_2.spr - 65.4 KB - 701 views

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG