The online racing simulator
Scirocco: Real life VS LFS
(145 posts, started )
I pondered for quite a while about where to put this thread... but then I decided that I'm so excited about my new purchase, that I might as well share it in the same place that it "PC World" sibling is from...

So, yesturday I took delivery of my VERY OWN REAL LIFE Scirocco. I bought the 2.0l TSI (Manual) version in white. I initially ordered it with PDC, Dyna Sound, Panaramic Roof and Xenon lights. Unfortunately, with that spec, I was told to wait untill May 2010 (See, LFS isnt that bad!!).

So I decided to drop the extra's in exchange for early delivery. Early delivery also meant 147Kw.... but who cares. Its plenty quick enough!!!

P.S. Please forgive the piss poor photography... But I cant help just cruising the roads in this thing of beauty... So I got home very late.... And only had my silly Samsung Omnia to take photos with. Will replace them with day light photos shortly!
Attached images
SNC00126.jpg
SNC00125.jpg
SNC00121.jpg
SNC00124.jpg
SNC00050.jpg
Promotion works :P
Congratulations, nice car IDD But please don't tell me that you bought that car, because LFS will have it
#4 - Byku
Quote from alliennas :Congratulations, nice car IDD But please don't tell me that you bought that car, because LFS will have it

Haha... I wanted to see which would arrive first

Just Kidding, to me, it is one of the best looking cars on the road in South Africa atm. They are bringing in a very limited number and I wanted one from the day it was launched!

This car was built for racing :-) it even has a wing LOL
Nice one Darryn And hi!

Im planning to buy a new car too somewhere next year.
And the Scirocco is among my top choices, together with Opel (Vauxhall) Astra VXR and Audi A3. Probably gonna buy a used one tho, haven't worked nearly long enough to be able to afford a new one
LFS might have something to do with it, but meh the car just looks awesome irl.
#7 - bhs
Stop it! You're endangering my white '07 Jetta. She doesn't deserve to be traded in yet!
At least someone got it already
Nice looking car Dizzydazza
Quote from Dizzydarryn :I pondered for quite a while about where to put this thread... but then I decided that I'm so excited about my new purchase, that I might as well share it in the same place that it "PC World" sibling is from...

So, yesturday I took delivery of my VERY OWN REAL LIFE Scirocco. I bought the 2.0l TSI (Manual) version in white. I initially ordered it with PDC, Dyna Sound, Panaramic Roof and Xenon lights. Unfortunately, with that spec, I was told to wait untill May 2010 (See, LFS isnt that bad!!).

So I decided to drop the extra's in exchange for early delivery. Early delivery also meant 147Kw.... but who cares. Its plenty quick enough!!!

P.S. Please forgive the piss poor photography... But I cant help just cruising the roads in this thing of beauty... So I got home very late.... And only had my silly Samsung Omnia to take photos with. Will replace them with day light photos shortly!

Nice car, I only hope your not a white farmer or else the africans will have that off you in a second, not to mention the shamboks you'll recieve...
I guess you've got an ak47 to protect yourself tho, so you should be alright.
Nice car! It was manufactured 10 miles away from where i live. hehe
Dizzy "Brag" Darryn

Though you have all the rights to brag, it looks very fine indeed!
Take the racing easy though, don't end up in the weekend newspaper..
Quote from alliennas :Congratulations, nice car IDD But please don't tell me that you bought that car, because LFS will have it

Huh, just because it's coming to LFS it doesn't mean he can't buy it. LFS is a simulator, it'll never get as good as real life The Scirocco is a great car, nice purchase
Nice car. But I would have waited the extra 6 months for the extras
It is an awesome car I recommend the Milltek Non-resonated exhaust, as it will give the exhaust note the power and depth the car requires. The standard exhaust is VERY boring.
Quote from sgt-KiLL :Nice car, I only hope your not a white farmer or else the africans will have that off you in a second, not to mention the shamboks you'll recieve...
I guess you've got an ak47 to protect yourself tho, so you should be alright.

Haha... nah, I just got 2 Rottweilers! Aint no person moving em off their farm!
Quote from Dizzydarryn :Haha... nah, I just got 2 Rottweilers! Aint no person moving em off their farm!

Yah, those dogs will eat those tyres and NOBODY will move this car
Quote from Dizzydarryn :Haha... nah, I just got 2 Rottweilers! Aint no person moving em off their farm!

Will they both fit in the back though, for protection while you're cruising the streets?
Quote from RudiTurbo :Yah, those dogs will eat those tyres and NOBODY will move this car

ever heard of a tow truck? in africa they could probably make one with a few zebras and lions...:banana_ra
i also will need a comparason
LFS scirocco will beat the real life VW
"nice but u could add sum body work, a huge ass turbo 492lb+, vynils 4 styling and giovanna 28" wheels"

Great car, happy for you. I'll never EVER see this car in my country.
#23 - VT-1
how much HP is 147kw?
Lol... you guys crack me up with all your africa stories... I'll sneak a photo of an elephant into my opening post... Then you'll see what its all about!

I got the 147Kw version. The 155Kw version have apparently been postponed due to problems with the radio functionality (whatever). 147 is good enough tho. We got so many cops on our roads of late... At they bringing in a demerit system for our licenses...

One of my good friends racing a Golf 5 in our local production car series (VW SA has not released golf 6 for racing yet) and they got some seriously clever stuff that will boost power very quickly... but its good enough at 147 atm.

(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG