The online racing simulator
Mercedes take ownership of Brawn
(82 posts, started )
Quote from Intrepid :He's barely half as complete as Alonso?

1, He beat Alonso who at the time was expected to THRASH him. beat him, finished ahead of him, was better!
2. He's won a WDC
3. He's won in and helped developed a shit car

What more does he exactly need to do? What has Alonso done that Hamilton hasn't?

Alonso is an absolutely superb driver but to call Hamilton only half as complete as him is the funniest thing I have ever heard!

I thought you had Master-Cliffe in your ignore list

By the way. Did you know that Alonso is a superb kartor driver?
His wins at karts pwned Hamilton's, so just for this fact Alonso must be a much better driver than Hamilton (based on your own criteria)
#77 - 5haz
Quote from RocksGt :I thought you had Master-Cliffe in your ignore list

Obviously got bored of having nobody to argue with. :rolleyes:

IMO when Hamilton eventually finds consistancy to go with his speed, he will be a better driver than Alonso, but you can't deny that Hamilton is fast (but only on a good day :doh
Quote from 5haz :IMO when Hamilton eventually finds consistancy to go with his speed, he will be a better driver than Alonso, but you can't deny that Hamilton is fast (but only on a good day :doh

I wouldn't and couldn't deny that. But I think he's missing more than just consistency over Alonso, which is why I said half as complete. Not half as good, or half as fast.

But as Rocks said, I think the argument was just because few people like Hamilton, and even fewer like Alan.
Quote from 5haz :but you can't deny that Hamilton is fast (but only on a good day :doh

Even in his worst days he has some aces up his sleeve

And some of them worth a WDC
It's funny - I heard that nearly everyone in McLaren hates his Dad with a passion. I didn't think it was possible to have a Dad more clingy than Piquet, but Nelson looks positively uncaring in comparison.
Quote from tristancliffe :But as Rocks said, I think the argument was just because few people like Hamilton, and even fewer like Alan.

I like Alan, he's a damn funny child
#82 - 5haz
Quote from RocksGt :Even in his worst days he has some aces up his sleeve

And some of them worth a WDC

Behind every great success story there lies a great crime...

...Especially if your name is Flavio Briatore.

For some reason Hamilton gets pulled up for a lot of things other drivers get away with.

Quote from tristancliffe :or half as fast.

IMO he is faster than Alonso, but only on one of his 'inspired' days.

Mercedes take ownership of Brawn
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG