The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
Redeemed iPod Shuffle 4Gb yesterday. Hopefully the order gets confirmed and then it's left to wait till it ships.
Wow, I Went on it few weeks a go, I have about 150 points and i cant belive i havent been banned.

I Kept inviting Myself with fake emails (www.10minutemail.com)

I Have got £15 Worth of stuff on rewards1, Thats pretty good but a lot of effort..
Quote from byte1 :Redeemed iPod Shuffle 4Gb yesterday. Hopefully the order gets confirmed and then it's left to wait till it ships.

So did you get your iPod? And has anyone else actually got something out of this yet? I still have my invitation lying around but I haven't bothered creating an account yet as this still seems a bit fishy to me.
Could I have an invite please?
#55 - STF
Anyone with a spare invite? tokihun(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks
arnik_psych(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
i think they're out of stock right now?
Can i get an invite?

keonigsegg @live.nl
sent
Sigh... still haven't got an answer to my question, guys Has anyone got anything out of this yet?
Got my t shirt, and got enough points for a xbox 360 elite..

4 Weeks to get the shirt from USA :/
I know this since it came out and i regret that i didnt join it when it started. Now, i will. something is up with invations tho, doesnt seem to work with me.
Sorry for doublepost. But ... can someone invite me with djhazaky[at]gmail[dot]com
Sent.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Sent.

Thanks, dont know what happened. I registered, entered all correct stuff. Then i forgot to enter captcha and after that it all went to offline. Am i allowed to do my signup later again from the same invation?

Edit: Im in now, but damn ... its all so bugged and slow. I already lost 20ptz+ -.-
Quote from hazaky :Edit: Im in now, but damn ... its all so bugged and slow. I already lost 20ptz+ -.-

Alright, I signed up as well but damn, it took my like a dozen attempts before it would accept me and then it wouldn't recognize my password and it wouldn't let me change it etc... Now I'm in and it's indeed slow as hell.

EDIT: can't even get in anymore now.
Yea mines having a problem..

I Need to know when they are adding their stocks..

I Need to get a early request for a xbox and a ipod touch
They said a while back when they replenish stock they'll do it several times during one day so that every time zone gets an equal chance to get stuff. But since I signed up months ago, I've only seen the stock come in once.
I've got enough for the Guitar Hero 5 or Rock Band bundles on PS3, but they're in no rush to let me have it
It is offline ATM.
That's what you get for believing in freebies.
Isn't it in beta? If so then no wonder it's offline.
So other than a shirt it seems no one has got anything worthwhile out of this yet, then
I wonder how much PTZ they will sell their e-mail address base for

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG