The online racing simulator
Round 1 - GTR Racing - (Updated)
(89 posts, started )
GT Friday

Hello, GT Friday is a simple but fun way of relaxing after a long day at work, every Friday 30 people will battle it out to win and to stay in the race until the finals when its Neck and Neck between the top 3 comp-enders.

Rules & Regulations
  • Track: AS5 (This track will stay the same throughout the season)
  • Laps: 20 (This will stay the same throughout the season)

• Cars: GTR (This will stay the same throughout the season)

• Time: PM (UK Time)

• Server Name: -GTR- GT Racing

General Information

If you are lower than 29 you will be knocked out of the competition, anybody who are knocked out of bounds will be automatically stooped from racing in this specific race on the day and will be able to race again. I want to make one thing CLEAR people who have been knocked out of the race due to being lower than 29 on the leader board will not be able to participate for the rest of the season. You are able to sign up for the whole season Approximately 20 rounds (Depending on the size of sign-ups) or even just one race.

LFS User name:

LFS Team Name:
Are you going to participate for the whole season?

Thanks,

Season Organizer
LFS Username: (The Stig)
LFS Team: None.
Are you going to participate for the whole season?: Yes
:ices_rofl

This makes me laugh so hard.

Do you believe that you can run a league? Of course you are a superb team manager but...
Quote from TexasLTU ::ices_rofl

This makes me laugh so hard.

Do you believe that you can run a league? Of course you are a superb team manager but...

At least I have a server now, and I have TS Server with it and its 24/7, can I just say are you going to sign up or are you just commenting?
You need 2 server for your 47 racers.
Quote :You need 2 server for your 47 racers.

You only need one mate.
Racers now limited to 30 racers per race.

Server is open at the momment so if you want to practice there just go there.
Quote from (The Stig) :
If you are lower than 29 you will be nocked out of the compitition, anybody who are nocked out of bounds will be automaticly stoped from racing in this specific race on the day and will be able to race again. I want to make one thing CLEAR people who have been nocked out of the race due to being lower than 29 on the leader board will not be able to participate for the rest of the season. You are able to sign up for the whole season Approxmitly 20 rounds (Depending on the size of signups) or even just one race.

So positions 1 to 28 will not able to compete in the rest of the races? You should either revise or rephrase that rule.

Thats probably not what you meant. A better way of saying it is, 'If you finish in 30th position you you will be disqualified from competing in the rest of the season'. But that is fundamentally flawed as i doubt you will have 30 drivers every Friday.
two words: SPELL CHECK
Well i'm going to re-write it today and yes I'm going to do spell check aswell 30th place will be taken out of the race which will leave the top three who will win the season.
Quote from z-ro 8 :two words: SPELL CHECK

1 more word: agreed!
Just another stig thread, league, team, whatever!

Edited the first post spell checked all of em. 30 Players the 30th place person is and will be the one who gets knocked out of the Race.
Ladies and Gentlemen Boys and Girls Stig Productions Presents GT Fridays with 20 rounds for the whole season its soooooo simple so why not join now?

Join Now by filling in a simple form:

LFS Username:
LFS Team:
Quote from jrd.racer :1 more word: agreed!
Just another stig thread, league, team, whatever!

ITs for real and WATCH ME IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME!!!
I'm sorry, but this is not funny anymore.
Sorry Stiggy
and yes Fuse i agree.
how many people entered atm? may pop into server at 7
Sorry,

I really do apolgise for not comming last week as I was cought up in Wales for a week AND neither did I have any internet when I came back .
Quote from (The Stig) :Sorry,

I really do apolgise for not comming last week as I was cought up in Wales for a week AND neither did I have any internet when I came back .

ok, the server was full when i went on it at 7pm, a shame you couldnt be there

At least you'll be there this friday
Right just a change to the normal schedule!

There will not be a FRIDAY RACE THIS WEEK!

NOTICE

I apolgise for not comming again last week cought up in another 15 pages of homework this week but the WEEK AFTER THIS there will be a race.

Another change!!!

There will not be a insim for the whole season!

Next Year Schedule 2010

January 1st there will be a different schedule and a different day to suit all others on LFS there will be 2 days with different country's participating in the same server. ALL WILL BE RELELSED AT THE START OF 2010
Pick a day that suits you, cause you haven't even been able to race. You can't pick a day that will suit everyone, so just pick a day and people will come if they can.

Dumping the last person from the event is kind of pointless. What is the idea of doing that and what if its you?

Get a backup race director/admin to run the event if you can't make it. People will not race if you keep cancelling the event.

Don't over complicate things. Don't try to do to much. You have a simple idea, let it run for a bit before expanding cause you might dilute things too much.
Cant wait for this ... league
Quote from garph :Pick a day that suits you, cause you haven't even been able to race. You can't pick a day that will suit everyone, so just pick a day and people will come if they can.

Dumping the last person from the event is kind of pointless. What is the idea of doing that and what if its you?

Get a backup race director/admin to run the event if you can't make it. People will not race if you keep cancelling the event.

Don't over complicate things. Don't try to do to much. You have a simple idea, let it run for a bit before expanding cause you might dilute things too much.

I'm actully planning to turn this into a saturday evening thing because thats mostly the day that suits me best as I don't have to do anything, but I will get somebody who has run a league before to help me out with Race Director and Admin. But everything will be migrated at the start of 2010.
Brand New TimeTable!!!
Schedule For GTR Racing

Round 1:

Date: 10.1.2010
Time: 12:00pm GMT
Track: FE3
Laps (sprint/feature): 30
Server: GTR Racing

Date changed sorry.

Round 2:

Date: 12.1.2010
Time: 12:00 GMT
Track: FE4
Laps (sprint/feature): 30

Date changed Sorry

Round 3

Date: 24.11.2010
Time: 12:00 GMT
Track: AU1 ((Drifting Layout))
Laps (sprint/feature): 13

Date Changed for Round 3 Sorry!

Round 4

Date: 31.11.2010
Time: 12:15 GMT
Track: AS5
Laps (sprint/feature): 50

Date Changed for Round 4 Sorry!

Any changes to the schedule will be annoced in this thread.

(89 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG