The online racing simulator
OWRL announces first S2 season
Note: This is a bit old now as the first pre-season race has already been done and the second race is coming up next saturday. However, that still allows new members to qualify for div A at the season start by getting enough points in the second and last pre-season race.
Thanks to Victor for setting up this subsection for the OWRL. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

The OWRL is getting ready for the first S2 season. S2 has brought us two great open wheeled cars: The Formula XR and the Formula V8. We will create two divisions. Division A is for the fastest drivers and will feature the FO8. Division B will use the Formula XR. All new drivers start in this division. The season starts September 3rd. The 2 races we will held in August will count to create the divisions to start with. After every 2 races, the best 3 drivers from Div B promote to Div A, where the drivers with the least amount of points will have to make place.
We created a graphical view of the next season to make clear how this works and so you can see the calendar:
OWRL S2 Season 1

You don't have to compete in the August test races, but that would mean you have to start in Div B, making your chances to win the championship in Div A small. We will try to announce the new division allocation as soon as we have the race results so all drivers have enough time to practice.

The Open Wheel Racing League is dedicated to bring the best Open Wheel racing in Live For Speed. Races are on saturdays every 2 weeks. The league is open for everyone who can race fair. The test races for this season start on August the 5th and the season starts on September the 3rd. All races are on saturday 20:00 CET. More information and signup at our website: www.esports-league.de
where do i sign up for the FO8 oval race
i want to join the FO8 oval
You can join mid-season, but all new drivers will have to start in Div B, driving the FOX. Only after the 2nd, 4th and 6th season race you can move up to Div A (FO8). As we already had the 1st season race, it is practically impossible to qualify for div A after the 2nd season race, and the oval race is the 4th. So if you join now will have to race in Div B at the oval.
Hello, I have just applied to join the OWRL. This will be my first ever league partcipation. I just wondered how long an application takes to be reviewed.
depends on how active the admins are

We receive an e-mail whenever someone applies. Usually, at least one of the admins will process the request within 24 hours or less.
Yeah had my application accepted, took hardly any time to come through

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG