The online racing simulator
GTAL Round 1 - LIVE on NDRTV
(30 posts, started )
Quote from BBO@BSR :
It's alwas nice to do the last stint and be on the finish photo but only the combination of all makes the race and the team effort complete.
Without the amazing passings in the 2nd hour of C. McKowen who brought the car back to P1 we wouldn't had such a comfortable lead infront and after after the last pitstop.

No offence to Tommy at all, who did a great job, but Mr McKowen did a splendid middle stint to put T7R back in contention. Tommy just drove around alot.

Quote from D.Navickas :Gotcha. Tommy is a really fast guy right now and i think he will do very well
in such a prestigious league like MoE. But why F1RST racing couldnt appear
in GTAL? Is it that this is an amateur league?

Basically, yes. If you look at the F1RST line-up, I wouldn't really call many of them "amateurs"
Quote from J@tko :No offence to Tommy at all, who did a great job, but Mr McKowen did a splendid middle stint to put T7R back in contention. Tommy just drove around alot.

Don't underestimate the pressure having someone 3 sec. behind you with only 7 laps to go and lots of blueflagged cars to pass in front, that not always give room when expected.

We always say "we win together and we loose together"
and everyone, even our guy on the radio/TS who tells the driver how much to refuel or the gaps of the other cars or who talks to calm down the driver when there is stress ahead, is as responsible for the result in the end as everyone else involved.
Like I said: A Team Sport.
Good racing everyone, a first endurance race experience is always tricky, but overall it went well for everyone.
Thanks NDR for hosting and broadcast.

Congratulations to T7R for the win!
Quote from BBO@BSR :Don't underestimate the pressure having someone 3 sec. behind you with only 7 laps to go and lots of blueflagged cars to pass in front, that not always give room when expected.

Oh of course. I was chatting to Tommy after the race and he said "oh I was just controlling the race at the end". Not sure quite how true that was, but nFaculty were definitely catching! Was an exciting finish to a nice race
How do i get those high camera angle ?
And i love this safety car action. Lfs needs to have Strobo-lights for those cars .

Edit: Anyone knows what "TV Style Camera Addon" they are using. Looks like its not Tv Director ??

GTAL Round 1 - LIVE on NDRTV
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG