The online racing simulator
lol.... and what does have to do ? i have seen uglier shades than she wears..... vancouver is the hotspot of ugly sunglasses of canada.... all because dustin lives near there...
I don't believe in sunglasses. I prefer to simply stay in my bedroom away from the sun. So much easier.
Hear hear.

The light! It burnssss! Hisssss!

I put on plenty of sunblock when I go racing.
#904 - STF
why would i take a picture of me fornicating with a girl when i wasnt supposed to be doing that?

damn.... peopole these days....
i've always wondered what its like to have almost nothing covering your body at a place like the beach
Quote from logitekg25 :i've always wondered what its like to have almost nothing covering your body at a place like the beach

I'm guessing you can feel the wind blowing in more areas of your skin? I'd rather wear nothing at all, bathing suits are uncomfortable.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I'm guessing you can feel the wind blowing in more areas of your skin? I'd rather wear nothing at all, bathing suits are uncomfortable.

Please don't.
Quote from Klutch :Please don't.

its fine when girls are in bikinis but guys... not so much.
Quote from mutt107 :its fine when girls are in bikinis but guys... not so much.

I wasn't talking about being in a bikini. I was talking about being naked!
Quote from logitekg25 :i've always wondered what its like to have almost nothing covering your body at a place like the beach

well wear a speedo and you will find out.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I wasn't talking about being in a bikini. I was talking about being naked!

Well, it's about the same as being naked anywhere else. Just be careful where you sit though, because sand might get to places where you'd rather not have it.

Speaking of it: I think nudity is overrated. Not as in "I could live without nudity", but as in "omg seeing nipples/dongs/pubic hair/whatever is SOOOOOO offensive!"
Honestly, beneath their clothes, everyone is nude. So what's the big fuzz about it?
Sometimes, the problem is people have too much fuzz...

:hide:
#916 - STF
Quote from el pibe :[...]when i wasnt supposed to be doing that?

Not supposed to what, tell about it ?
You are so badass..

Anyway, "congrats", I hope it was really special.

Quote from wheel4hummer :I'd rather wear nothing at all

Quote from Klutch :Please don't.

Klutch, dude..

PS: argh, where`s that coffee..
I call it a fluke

You have no idea how many times I have said to a girl wearing glasses like that "Wow, that is a very nice lady". But when she takes them off.......

Hehe. Nice one Venci.
Quote from DevilDare :Jesus....

People these days....

Thinking that if you get laid in your teen years you suddenly become awesome....

You're just jealous you haven't had your weiner in contact with anything other than a tootsie roll and your own hand.
Quote from BlueFlame :You're just jealous you haven't had your weiner in contact with anything other than a tootsie roll and your own hand.

I bet he had, he's like 20+
Quote from BlueFlame :You're just jealous you haven't had your weiner in contact with anything other than a tootsie roll and your own hand.

What makes you think I would like to share that on a public forum?

"Oh hey guys! I just had a 30sec humping session!!!"
Quote from ColeusRattus :Honestly, beneath their clothes, everyone is nude. So what's the big fuzz about it?

Exactly. There's no big fuss. Clothing is just uncomfortable. There's nothing sexual about walking around naked!
let us just rely on our instincts. abolish our antiquated sentiment of shame!
their original purpose of sheer protection from the influences of nature is gone in our modern life anyway, we simply cover our bodies to hide what we have been given.

now, thou shalt commence and post photographic documents of your nudity!
Quote from DevilDare :What makes you think I would like to share that on a public forum?

"Oh hey guys! I just had a 30sec humping session!!!"

You can just say you've been laid before, or you can say "I DON'T WANNA SHARE THAT INFORMATION" if you have, even if you haven't, what difference does it make? If you complain about others that have said it, and you've already had sex, then you're not allowed to complain because how do you know what you would do if you had sex for the first time all over again, ya dig?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG