The online racing simulator
Pc hack help
(53 posts, started )
Pc hack help
I got this school pc, and it has a block thing so the user i log into cant do shit.
I cant install, or do anything important.
Is there a way to find this password?
I know, looked youtube, searched around, but none can find what i am looking for.
I know the basics to find it, like cmd, net user or something.
But is there a program or something, that i can use?
Help me please

(Ps: School pc that i bougth)
Tbh, if you "bought" this school PC, would it not be wise to contact the school you purchased it from (Or ring them if not bought from the school, they usually have security stickers on them with details)

If you *are* trying to get through a network filter on a school PC (as in, a PC *at* the school) then you probably will be caught out by someone. I tried it, headmaster was lenient but it could have been a "phone the police, this is serious sh*t" situation.
Quote from Equinox :
If you *are* trying to get through a network filter on a school PC (as in, a PC *at* the school) then you probably will be caught out by someone. I tried it, headmaster was lenient but it could have been a "phone the police, this is serious sh*t" situation.

wow, really?

Well, everyone buys a laptop that they can use home and school.
and at end of school year ill get admin.
But i want now, no one will notice if i know the pass, i can just log in and out thats it.

I just need to get hand of it, and how did you find the pass at school pc?
#4 - Jakg
There is no "one size fits all" solution to breaking through a computers security. There will be exploits but it's impossible to say without knowing the exact software configuration.

Either way - this is no place for this discussion.
Quote from Jakg :

Either way - this is no place for this discussion.

Seems pretty off-topic to me
Quote from SidiousX :Seems pretty off-topic to me

It's the legal situation on this more than anything, this is pretty much in a grey zone, and we know how the mods think about stuff that's just related to illegal.
Quote from aroX123 :I got this school pc, and it has a block thing so the user i log into cant do shit.

I'd take that up with school techies. Odds are that there's a reason that they've done this.

Quote from aroX123 :Is there a way to find this password?

Yes, although resetting it is probably easier. Using a boot cd (such as a Windows PE, or a Linux CD) it is possible to add/reset local accounts directly into the local Windows SAM with the right tools. There is a small risk that doing so will screw up the install, although its quite small. Alternatively you can get the accounts password hash and crack it, but that's a bit daft.

I'd suggest talking to the techies first, and they might be able to do something for you, or it might just be a honest mistake. If you get caught with a full access account you might very well get massively bollocked.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Using a boot cd

I did that 10 minutes ago, something called "ophcrack",
I didn't quite know how to boot with it.
But the program are supposed to start and it shows Users (and deleted users) + password.
Easy program, just didn't know how to boot the cd thing.
If it's XP, start the computer in safe mode. This lets you login as Administrator, which lets you modify user accounts. I'm sure this functionality can be disabled, but I've never seen it done, it works on our school PCs If it's Vista I'm not sure if that still works though
#10 - senn
bios, and make cd drive the primary boot. screw windows.
So you want someone on here to tell you how to break the law, on a public forum. Nice idea

One of the forum owners, send this guys IP to his ISP/School admin and get him the trouble he deserves.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :If it's XP, start the computer in safe mode. This lets you login as Administrator, which lets you modify user accounts. I'm sure this functionality can be disabled, but I've never seen it done, it works on our school PCs If it's Vista I'm not sure if that still works though

Yep, then Net user name* in cmd.
voila, type in new password or leave it blank for none at all.
Quote from gezmoor :So you want someone on here to tell you how to break the law, on a public forum. Nice idea

One of the forum owners, send this guys IP to his ISP/School admin and get him the trouble he deserves.

Dude, it's not breaking of law at all.

To Arox: PM me your MSN.
Quote from Equinox :Tbh, if you "bought" this school PC, would it not be wise to contact the school you purchased it from (Or ring them if not bought from the school, they usually have security stickers on them with details)

Quote from aroX123 :wow, really?

Well, everyone buys a laptop that they can use home and school.
and at end of school year ill get admin.
But i want now, no one will notice if i know the pass, i can just log in and out thats it.

I just need to get hand of it, and how did you find the pass at school pc?

Quote from Shadowww :Dude, it's not breaking of law at all.

To Arox: PM me your MSN.

Shadowwwwwww: It is very illegal to try and gain access to a network in which you dont actually have any right too.

Arox: If you purchased the laptop to use on a schools wireless network, the least you could do is ask them if theres any chance of gaining access to it? Our college just asks for your Student ID (3 letter code + 8 digits), a serial number for the product and the MAC address so it can be added to the allowed connections list, nothing wrong in doing things right

I managed to get access & passwords since a teacher left their workstation signed in & left the room. After the b*llocking from the IT staff, I pointed out how easy it was to obtain & they totally re-sorted the system. Trust me, it is illegal & if you're caught doing it (dont forget, system admins will see every single login from every single IP!) you will be in for it
Quote from Equinox :Shadowwwwwww: It is very illegal to try and gain access to a network in which you dont actually have any right too.

1st: you spelled my name wrong, learn to read
2nd: he doesn't wants to gain access to a network, learn to read
Quote from Shadowww :1st: you spelled my name wrong, learn to read
2nd: he doesn't wants to gain access to a network, learn to read

Maybe you should have spelt it right in the first place

Ok, hands up, I fumbled & thought he was trying to access a network. Still, hes trying to change settings enforced by an admin, which whilst probably isn't illegal (don't take my word for it, someone will think of something!), the system admin wont take very kindly to it. The restrictions are put in place so as people cant install stuff such as keyloggers or any other malicious software.

Like I said, if you bought this PC from the school to use at home, contact them & see if they can give you an access code. If you bought it from elsewhere/the school doesn't know, phone the company who supplied the PC (In my schools case, it was a firm called RM), they should be able to send you a code, providing you can prove you have purchased the PC for home use. (There is usually a sticker with a company name/phone number/serial number somewhere on the case)

The way you worded your second post, you said you get admin access at the end of the school year, but you want it now. This makes it sound asif you're still IN school & you want an admin account so you can f*ck around with stuff. Trust me, you gain access & any system admin will see the logs & know you're there. Its like Big Brother minus video cameras
In all seriousness, I havent read the replies but dont do it, out of all of them ive found RM was the hardest to get through but not hard...either way, your in for serious trouble if you get caught, alot of people in my dida class at school got caught (including me) doing various things and it gets taken very very seriously depending on your school
Quote from Equinox :Maybe you should have spelt it right in the first place

If I selected nickname "Shadowww" then it's NOT "Shadow" or "Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".
Quote from Shadowww :If I selected nickname "Shadowww" then it's NOT "Shadow" or "Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".

+1

But on to hacking again (lol) I have a friend of mine that hacked the password on Vista, but he forgot how to, there was a program of some sort :/
Quote from Shadowww :...2nd: he doesn't wants to gain access to a network, learn to read

Yeah he want's to gain admin rights to a computer he "bought" from his school and the school didn't wipe it and just reinstall the OS with full admin right huh? Sure.. believe the story if you like.. me.. I've heard every story under the sun to try and gain illegal use of other peoples computer equipment. I don't buy it for a second.
Quote from aroX123 :+1

But on to hacking again (lol) I have a friend of mine that hacked the password on Vista, but he forgot how to, there was a program of some sort :/

Read my post above.... and use your mind.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Read my post above.... and use your mind.

Well, I said I've tried all the basic ways to do it, they blocked that aswell.
So it doesn't work...:/
read up on ntpasswd.
Quote from aroX123 :Well, I said I've tried all the basic ways to do it, they blocked that aswell.
So it doesn't work...:/

Run in Safe mode, then it will let you select administrator run there cmd. If that doesnt work.

Run windows in command prog which you can also select in the safe mode list before you start up windows.

then follow this link

http://www.petri.co.il/change_ ... om_the_command_prompt.htm
that article is misleading. you can't change a password for a domain account unless you've logged into that domain as a domain-administrator, or yourself. logging in locally don't do shit.

Pc hack help
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG