The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro Pedal Problems on Windows 7
Hi, a couple of months ago I installed Windows 7 and since then I am having problems with my pedals on my driving force pro. However hard I push the pedals they will always go full. I slowly push the pedals down and as soon as you normaly start to move they just shoot straight up. It burns my clutch really quick and its just impossible to brake as you lock up at every corner. What could be wrong? I have tried so many things. Reinstall of driver, reinstall of Logitech software. Thanks for the help.
Also, at random times like round a corner or down a straight the brakes just lock on.
ttt

i'm having different peddle problems, they won't work at all. since i installed windows 7 and wingman's drivers. No response in other topics
I have DFP and Windows 7 and it works perfectly fine. Are you sure that you've installed correct driver?
fixed.

i went to the logitech page and installed 64 bit driver, under dfp product section. still had problems with braking being weird but i fugured out to changed the settings to throttle brakes separated and it worked. thx anyways.

maybe my solution will help ppl in the future
Quote from rotarydream :fixed.

i went to the logitech page and installed 64 bit driver, under dfp product section. still had problems with braking being weird but i fugured out to changed the settings to throttle brakes separated and it worked. thx anyways.

maybe my solution will help ppl in the future

i installed win 7 ultimate 64 when patch z25 came out. i also use a driving force pro and just downloaded and installed the logitech profiler V 5.08 64bit edition. all works fine for now.

Edit: there are no other drivers needed, except the logitech profiler, then it should work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG