The online racing simulator
Random banning?
As you could see it is not allowed to vote i guess. The kick's should have been an warning.
Seriously, youre not that stupid...

I joined the server 5sec be4 getting banned. And you cant see the 2 other ppl get banned in 2sec?

[AA], what is this? Can just anybody become admin and ban ppl?
Quote from Gelin SWE :As you could see it is not allowed to vote i guess. The kick's should have been an warning.

It is not this person voting, it's someone with limad access, because of the "Kicked by priority vote" message showing up. It's a little hard reading what the nick says, but i think it says "//////Flune's" - "/////Flane's" or something

@ ensiferumm

Not sure who this is as I don't frequent this server in question (Which is it exactly? *), but it was probably someone abusing their powers / just got fed up with everything (Unless you did something horrible wrong).

If I read the ban correctly, you should have been unbanned as of now, and are welcome to join the server again.

* Oh nvm, it's the FBM server
#5 - lvlo
Quote from ensiferumm :Seriously, youre not that stupid...

I joined the server 5sec be4 getting banned. And you cant see the 2 other ppl get banned in 2sec?

[AA], what is this? Can just anybody become admin and ban ppl?

If you will have such problem next time (I hope you will not), please provide a LFS replay, so we can see who from admins was on server (LFS always creates "Temp" replay from last race even if you didn't save it and keeps it until you close LFS).
#6 - 5haz
I see that you use the name Nakki, well Nakki here is a notorious trouble maker and crasher, who uses several account names to get onto severs where he is banned for crashing, as well as abusing admins when they refuse to restart a race for him, he also has another account under the username of rooaringjet. Multiple acounts are not allowed and I hope the devs I.P. ban the bast'd.

I think you should consider permanently banning them.
I now finally understood the problem. Missed the "prioarity vote". Strange, wonder why.

@ 5haz // Still, its not a reason to ban other people like the limad probably did.
Indeed it was one of our limited admins voting to ban you and such vote has priority. I cannot know what made him to call that vote. It could have been because of infamous nickname, or he may have just missed the right button if drivers' list moved suddenly.

To me it seems that driver with user name ensiferumm is no crasher. He has some laps done on AA and some very good laps too. These are usually not crasher's characteristics.

It the ban was done by mistake, then we're sorry. I believe such cases are rather exceptional but with the load we're experiencing mistakes happen. However all out limited admins know that reasonable using of the additional rights is expected of them.

We've had earlier complaints about some of us, either from AA or just with the privileges, and it is very easy to revoke the rights. But just in case it is obvious misuse or there are several complaints.
Thanks for the well put and mature reply EQ.

We had a conversation together with Flano's and it indeed was just a misclick. So it's all good now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG