The online racing simulator
replay oos error [running Z replay in Z25]
trying to watch bl1 xrg wr, and replay oos error comes up. i just wanna see the damn lap ffs how to fix? or is it just hax?
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
#2 - arco
Works with 0.5Z.
The replay you're trying to watch was most likely recorded in some older version on LFS. Because of the changes in physics it cannot be played properly in the current version.
no it's the latest, obviously recorded in patch Z and can't be viewed in z25 for whatever reason
It looks like some sort of ABS related issue. On LFSW you can see that ABS is not used, but in the replay you can clearly see that:
1) The ABS indicator is not permanently lit, meaning ABS is ON.
2) The tyres flash orange under braking in F9.

I don't have Z actual installed so I can't check with that, but if there's nothing out of place when watching with that, I guess the lap is valid and it's a client bug.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :It looks like some sort of ABS related issue. On LFSW you can see that ABS is not used, but in the replay you can clearly see that:
1) The ABS indicator is not permanently lit, meaning ABS is ON.
2) The tyres flash orange under braking in F9.

I don't have Z actual installed so I can't check with that, but if there's nothing out of place when watching with that, I guess the lap is valid and it's a client bug.

If the light is permanently on normally, and that is normally, the ABS is off. It´s only on permanently to "warn" you that ABS is not on, like in a real roadcar. The same goes for the TC light.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from Deutschland2007 :If the light is permanently on normally, and that is normally, the ABS is off. It´s only on permanently to "warn" you that ABS is not on, like in a real roadcar. The same goes for the TC light.

That's what he said
thats not enough funny j@tko, stfu and gtfo imho
hm hm hm hm
soddi bo
Maybe the setup was created in a later version that did allow ABS, and the ABS was switched on in that setup. Then the replay was recorded in Z, which ignored the ABS setting and did not use ABS.

Now when you watch the replay in a version that does allow ABS, ABS comes on and the replay goes OOS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG