The online racing simulator
please help shift+u
(5 posts, started )
please help shift+u
hello can you please help me , when i click shift+u and use start point, its only for one person, how can i make it for more than one?? like normal start point in race
Sorry, but you can only add one start point.

If you want multiple start points then you can only use the default ones on the start line. However, you can still use route markers and checkpoints.
Quote from JasonJ :Sorry, but you can only add one start point.

If you want multiple start points then you can only use the default ones on the start line. However, you can still use route markers and checkpoints.

I don't think that's what he meant. He means that the startpoint only applies to one person and he wants it to apply to everyone like a normal start/finish line would.
Quote from Zekanosmoke :hello can you please help me , when i click shift+u and use start point, its only for one person, how can i make it for more than one?? like normal start point in race

If you're talking about the Green arrow, there can only be 1 car at a time starting from the Start point. If you're using this option, Sorry.
#5 - Danke
If you want everyone to start the race at once, you need to NOT set a start point and leave the default starting point there. I think that's what you're looking for...

please help shift+u
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG