The online racing simulator
JB ROC Monster helmet
(13 posts, started )
#1 - G!NhO
JB ROC Monster helmet
HI,

I just saw the ROC with Jenson Button and his helmet was fantastic imo.

I would like a helmet just like that, but instead of JB i want GJ and without the white and red stickers.

Thanks in advance.
geeno fiends for monster energy drink.
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
Quote from G!NhO :Somebody!

Maybe a tip, take the public skin of his normal helmet, make it green.
Take the skin in the request section, there's a monster logo on the top of that one. Copy Paste, credit. Done
#4 - G!NhO
It's not that simple because i want GJ on it instead of JB(halpfull to read the post before replying), and i am requesting it here as i can't do it myself.
That is one helluva sexy helmet.

Hope someone gives it a go.

I would try, but I don't think i has teh skills.

Oh, and,G!NhO, have you tried Monster Ripper? It's monster with pineapple juice. Real nice stuff
#6 - G!NhO
Yes i have but i like the original the most, ripper is just too sweet.
#7 - 5tag
Quote from G!NhO :Nice post.

Let's see how long you have to wait until you get your request done. You don't seem to be the nice guy many would like a favor to do for.

By the way: Not every one is able to guess the look of that helmet by watching one single picture of it. What's on top, back and the other side of it remains a miracle. As you say it's out of your skills I resume you do skins yourself which leads to the assumption you should know what are essential information to skin a real life livery.

If you ask for a skin to be done at least do some research so, nice post.
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from 5tag :Let's see how long you have to wait until you get your request done. You don't seem to be the nice guy many would like a favor to do for.

By the way: Not every one is able to guess the look of that helmet by watching one single picture of it. What's on top, back and the other side of it remains a miracle. As you say it's out of your skills I resume you do skins yourself which leads to the assumption you should know what are essential information to skin a real life livery.

If you ask for a skin to be done at least do some research so, nice post.

I did research and this was the only pic i could find, and it's basicly the same helmet as his F1 helmet and there are enough pictures of that one. You might have not known this but you could have done research to find this out.

And yes i know the post you quoted was spam....does that make me a criminal?

No matter howmuch you hate me for my unhelpfullness you are still a demo racer.
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from JPeace :dunno about you guys, but i think that helmet looks miiinnnttt.

Me too, that's why i requested.
Quote from G!NhO :Me too, that's why i requested.

I might give it a go, once i've finished my Monster XRR skin

And if I get time
Thanks for the kindness.
#12 - 5tag
Quote from G!NhO :I did research and this was the only pic i could find, and it's basicly the same helmet as his F1 helmet and there are enough pictures of that one. You might have not known this but you could have done research to find this out.

Hasn't the original helmet of Jenson Button been done by someone? Have you asked him to do this?

Quote from G!NhO :And yes i know the post you quoted was spam....does that make me a criminal?

I did not call you one. I just meant you could be a little more of a help, at least when you are the thread starter.

Quote from G!NhO :No matter howmuch you hate me for my unhelpfullness you are still a demo racer.

Not for much longer I guess. Lazy bankers.^^
Quote from 5tag :Hasn't the original helmet of Jenson Button been done by someone? Have you asked him to do this?

I don't know, this is a private helmet request so i don't need the original F1 helmet.

Quote from 5tag :I did not call you one. I just meant you could be a little more of a help, at least when you are the thread starter.

I tried to find more pictures but i couldn't find them, so i was trying to be as helpfull as i could.

Quote from 5tag :Not for much longer I guess. Lazy bankers.^^

Good.

JB ROC Monster helmet
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG