The online racing simulator
*=SAS=* Seeking Skinner
(11 posts, started )
*=SAS=* Seeking Skinner
*=SAS=* Stars and Stripes is seeking a Skinner to skin all cars for us.

Requirments of the Skins

* Colors: Primary Blue, Secondary white and red
* Logos: Included in attachments
* Other info: We would like it if our skins had stripes going done the top of the car from front to back with Stars on it and our Clan logo was put on the hood of the cars (if it will fit) and and our Clan tag some where placed on the car. we Also would like it if you can come up with a number plate that used the colors red, white, and blue. Also our site www.sasklan.com must also be placed on the rear of the car so drivers coming up from behind can see the site. Note: Using Body kits is a plus and would be great if used.

Thank You for your time.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

*=SAS=* Devil #56 (Leader)

P.S. Please note that once they are made we reserve the right to edit them any way we see fit.
Attached images
sas logo.jpg
sas logo.png
Quote :P.S. Please note that once they are made we reserve the right to edit them any way we see fit.

Now your a piece of work, asking for a skinset to make but reserving the right to edit them. Once some make them their not yours so you cant reserve the right to it. That what is copyrights is all about.

I doubt though if someone will make a skinset with such a rule
Actually when making a skin with our logos on them they loose all copyrights to it. The only thing we have to do is say who made the original Skin thats it. Nothing More Nothing Less.
You do realize there is already a team called Stars and Stripes right. Been around for about 3 years.
Quote from Falcon140 :You do realize there is already a team called Stars and Stripes right. Been around for about 3 years.

He's noticed that but won't change his team's name
With these rules, i highly doubt any skinner will do the skinset for your team, especially for free. Secondly, you dont have any copyrights of the skin until the skinner says so. That goes for editing, etc etc..
Quote from ghostrider83 :Actually when making a skin with our logos on them they loose all copyrights to it. The only thing we have to do is say who made the original Skin thats it. Nothing More Nothing Less.

So because its your logo the skinner loose the copyright to his work ??
Meaning what youre saying is when a skinner has finished a public skin with let say castrol logo`s on it they loose the copyrights just because the logo`s are from Castrol ?
ROFL you make me laugh. You need to wake up, whoever makes a skin for ya have the copyrights. Unless said otherwise by the skinner.
Just because you supply the logo`s doesnt give you any right to claim the copyrights of the skin.
And you really think people will skin for you with these rules stated ??. You gotta be kidding me.

Which rock you hide under the last couple of years because stated many times that team already excist with a good reputation. Because you are so stubbern to change that name I doubt if any skinner will burn his hands on it. You not only get a name for yourself but also you damage anothers team reputation. Just because you dont want to change the name.

Be wise for once and change the name. Have some respect for a team that already use that name and the good reputation of that team.
who made that logo anyways?
here i made a skin for you....feel free to edit to your liking.
Attached images
XFG_SHIT_&_STR.jpg
:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic

Hahahahahahaha nice one Kev !!!
Quote from z-ro 8 :here i made a skin for you....feel free to edit to your liking.

You more than fulfilled his requirements

*=SAS=* Seeking Skinner
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG