The online racing simulator
LFS Forms
(65 posts, started )
Lynce, my love. I love your work, it's amazing how much effort you put in to doing these videos. But . . . .

I have but two critisms. Firstly when the Fz50 enters the pits, there is no shadow cast over the car, you have sky across the whole body even when under the canopy of the pit.

And, the rain reflection. I can see what your trying to do and I think it's amazing to look at, but unfortuantly, it's the same reflection across the kurbs and and the normal race track. It just doesn't look right. The reflection from the front works very well, seeing the spoiler reflected in the rain soaked track is amazing, but the side views with the wheels, it just doesn't look right.

But, amazing work. I have always admired your stuff. Keep up the good work.
Quote from Funnybear :Lynce, my love. I love your work, it's amazing how much effort you put in to doing these videos. But . . . .

I have but two critisms. Firstly when the Fz50 enters the pits, there is no shadow cast over the car, you have sky across the whole body even when under the canopy of the pit.

And, the rain reflection. I can see what your trying to do and I think it's amazing to look at, but unfortuantly, it's the same reflection across the kurbs and and the normal race track. It just doesn't look right. The reflection from the front works very well, seeing the spoiler reflected in the rain soaked track is amazing, but the side views with the wheels, it just doesn't look right.

But, amazing work. I have always admired your stuff. Keep up the good work.

Thank you funnybear.

In total, 4 paragraphs.

2nd. Totally agree with you. +1 and noted for future works. Really is the reflection of the pit in the bodywork than the a simple shadow. But without bright or shiney.

3rd. Yes, in this case it needs more time to work. +1 and noted.

Thank you very much. I love comments like yours. WITH examples. Hahahahahaha.

P.D: 1st paragraph. Thanks by your honey words. But I have a wife.
Wow, just amazing
#54 - C40Z
WOW i can´t find the right words for your video skills, so i must kneel down and pray to you :bowdown:
and many thanks dude for using my new starrion skin, it was a real surprise for me to watch it in a stunnig movie like this.

keep up the good work and stay creative buddy =)

greetz caoz
Quote from Framaris :Wow, great work mate!

Could be the perfect trailer for LFS!

Lynce, amazing Job!

Enanex, amazing driver

We comment your video in our community.
The video-editing is very good. But from my point of view the interaction between the audio and video (especially regarding the drums) could be better - and would probably also give the video a bit more tension.

Still - it's an amazing video.
This is one of the most amazing LFS video I ever seen !!!

Very good job!! Super!
Speechless!

FREAKIN INCREDIBLE! Man you are a good, awesome! The atmosphere was brilliant.

This is the most beautiful Live For Speed video.

Top job Lynce, the top! :dunce:
Very nice!
Dont words... amazing.. and thanks..

Sin palabras, Lynce, como siempre, un maestro.. quedaron muy bien las escenas sobre todo la mia
#60 - JJ72
Not every movie has to be about racing, actions, fast pace stuff etc etc. I like this movie for what it is, mostly an appreciation of forms (enhanced by the beautiful reflection mods).

The choice of medium does fit the idea, the slow moving cameras sweeping accross the car body is a very fitting expression method. The black and white is also a purity in visual elements, just like most scruptures are not painted but exposing its raw material, the use of Black and White actually keeps the movie together as a concept movie, rather than a outright showcase of the reflection mod.

There was one scene that is a drop in quality compare to the rest, the XFR scene in southcity, it was short but the visual excitement, composition etc is not as good as the overall standard, so will be better to do without it.

The rain bit isn't exactly relevant but it was visually stunning, I wonder how you do that too?
@PioneerLV. Thank you brother. You always has nice words.

@Enanex. When I said "Amazing drift scenes. For me is the truth. Amazing to make drift with XR monster GTR.

Quote from JJ72 :Not every movie has to be about racing, actions, fast pace stuff etc etc. I like this movie for what it is, mostly an appreciation of forms (enhanced by the beautiful reflection mods).

The choice of medium does fit the idea, the slow moving cameras sweeping accross the car body is a very fitting expression method. The black and white is also a purity in visual elements, just like most scruptures are not painted but exposing its raw material, the use of Black and White actually keeps the movie together as a concept movie, rather than a outright showcase of the reflection mod.

There was one scene that is a drop in quality compare to the rest, the XFR scene in southcity, it was short but the visual excitement, composition etc is not as good as the overall standard, so will be better to do without it.

The rain bit isn't exactly relevant but it was visually stunning, I wonder how you do that too?

Wow!! Nice comment from you. One of my favorite photoshoppers here (as tazka [God], Taavi, alexwrc, feat, Spangler,C40Z, Anathema and andRo).

well, it's very hard to esplain even in spanish lenguage.

I use some layers and masks. This is the same system as in photoshop. Is the same methodology than do this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27946711@N08/2724008724/

The diference, is make it in motion.
I don't even wanna know how long it took you to mask that stuff out...

Amazing Lynce. This may not be video of the year, but they desperately need a best edit of the year award, because nothing can beat this. You are a god!
Quote from BigTime :I don't even wanna know how long it took you to mask that stuff out...

Amazing Lynce. This may not be video of the year, but they desperately need a best edit of the year award, because nothing can beat this. You are a god!

I'm glad read your words.

Well, thank you very much to all.

I noted all criticism to take in count in future.

I'm planning the next movie to show in a movie-clip, the RP August 28th, as I made with the first Addon-Pack.(From April 7th). Is not a racing clip, sorry,hahahaha.

I think I'm following my own style.
Fantástico el video
Amazing work Lynce, it looks beautiful!

LFS Forms
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG