The online racing simulator
New league Idea
(7 posts, started )
New league Idea
Multi-Class races, each race 15 minutes long - 4 races per "meet"

Everyone starts off in the same car

Top 3 get relegated into slower car every race....

No longer will the same driver be on podium at every race!

Possibly done with GTR Cars, if you are on podium you must use the road going version of the car....

Everyone starts the following "meet" in GTR cars....

What do people think?
Like the idea, very difficult to organise (unless you have a group of understanding drivers), tried something like it myself in the early part of the year.

But sounds interesting! Go For It!!
I know it will be difficult, but would give everyone a chance at winning, by race 4, half the field will be in slow cars so everyone will have the chance to win!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I didn't really mean it to be, "a chance for slow drivers to actually win", more of a extra challenge for the quicker drivers....

Don't you get annoyed with the same people winning over and over????
-
So you saying A touring car race winner shouldn't feel happy they win a race because people behind him have weight penalties???????

I know thats not quite what you meant, but alot of race series have ballace to slow quicker drivers.....

Was just trying to see what people thought aout this series idea, and apparently not a very good idea!!!
-
#6 - P1lot
The idea of changing cars causes a BIG penalty in my opinion. Even an alien cannot beat a GTR type car with the road going equivalent.

I've tried a series of races where the winners get passengers as penalties, and that had about the right effect.

or thought about forcing harder compound tyres for winners? (don't know how you would enforce that)
What about Jason Plato tactics I.E. braking on the main straight to let people through.

That's why it isn't always top 10 that get reversed in the BTCC due to JP's cool tactic

New league Idea
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG