Session
your name
Cars Involved
Lap/time
description out of your point of view
Session: Race
My Name: T. Mehlinger
Cars Involved: 06 J. Teien
Lap: end of 36 to end of SC period (start approx TC 39:40)
Description: erratic, unpredictable, dangerous driving under the SC; failing to keep pace with the car ahead
Cars Involved: 81 I. Fermevc
Lap: end of 38, start of 39 (approx TC 44:00)
Description: slowed below the pace of the line of cars ahead to get a huge jump on the restart (which, notably, ultimately resulted in a huge pile-up and another SC)
#4 - pik_d
Quote from Ki-Men :This is not quite right , the restart was regular he has green flag in the moment when he goes on the straight part and he is pushing forward and he was faster than the others and he have first place in the moment of accident, the incident was caused by car 22.

The incident was caused by 81 not turning for the turn. He had plenty of room on his left, yet he kept going straight. I turned left, as you should, he didn't. I don't know if he just wasn't aware of where he was, where R. Salama was, or if he was trying to force me outside (where J. Teien already was). The best part? He shouldn't even have been up that far in the grid. He was accelerating at full throttle well BEFORE the green flag, got lucky with the two cars ahead of him tripping over themselves, but there's no excuse for him being fast enough to catch the leaders from that far back.

My Name: S. Rose
Cars Involved: 81 I.Fermevc
Lap: 39 (approx TC 44:20)
Description: Failed to turn into the turn (even with plenty of room on his inside) leading to a multi-car collision.
My Name: I.Fermevc
Cars Involved: 22 S.Rose and 81 I.Fermevc
Lap: 39 (after restart, down the strait)
Description: Turned into my back while clearly could see me in front of him.

Best thing is "81 not turning for the turn"
What turn m8? We were on the strait part of track!
You`ve had plenty of track and space given by Teien to the right, so no room for your protest!
You`re trying to tell us that your racing line is the best and all should follow, and if you see anyone on your racing line you`ll hit him no matter what!
I`ve explained the issue regarding me going from 8th to 1st place, there was no intention - just luck and mistakes made by others! You don`t mind your team mate Murphy catching my draft
Attached images
llws1.bmp
Cars Involved: 10 A. Pettigrew and 81 I.Fermevc
Lap: 6 (after restart, T1) (approx TC 8:00 - Please leave TC in, it is for quick finding of incident)

We had same speed, I had nearly whole car lenght in front, but still he wouldn`t lift or steer away and avoid contact. Maybe a lag issue but there was enough place for all of us!
My name Z. Palatinus
Cars Involved: 22 S.Rose and 76 S Murphy
Lap/time : 6 - after sc , restart race in T1 (approx TC 7:51)
description : car 22 hit car 76 and sending him in to the grass , from 1 place to 15 ,

inappropriate approach to T1 , and to late breaking causing that accidents

bolded part edited by Ki-Men on GMT+1 hours 19,23
Two things:

Comments about Ki-Men's protest moved to Race Discussion thread.

Ki-Men IS Z. Palatinus.
Quote from dekojester :Two things:

Comments about Ki-Men's protest moved to Race Discussion thread.

Ki-Men IS Z. Palatinus.

Thanks for pointing this out. Ki-Men, I apologize for being uninformed in my earlier post.
Cars Involved: #66 N. Vallée
18:47
description: #66 did his pitstop in the last pit stall, although only #10 was allowed to stop there
decision: #66's result doesn't score points towards the Owner's Championship
Quote from Ki-Men :Session: Race
My name Z. Palatinus
description : car 22 hit car 76 and sending him in to the grass , from 1 place to 15 ,

Protest rejected. This protest violates Section VIII.2 of the regulations. A warning is incurred. Next violation of this rule by this person will result in a 15-point penalty.
Quote from dekojester :Protest rejected. This protest violates Section VIII.2 of the regulations. A warning is incurred. Next violation of this rule by this person will result in a 15-point penalty.

For my own protection, I'd like a clarification of the rule. Refer to my earlier protest:

Quote from tmehlinger :
Description: erratic, unpredictable, dangerous driving under the SC; failing to keep pace with the car ahead

I wasn't in any way disadvantaged during the safety car period under the quoted circumstances... it was just very dodgy trying to keep pace with my teammate ahead who was constantly hard on the throttle or hard on the brakes trying to keep up and avoid contact with J. Teien.

By this rule, is my protest valid? Should I retract it?
Quote from tmehlinger :For my own protection, I'd like a clarification of the rule. Refer to my earlier protest:

I wasn't in any way disadvantaged during the safety car period under the quoted circumstances... it was just very dodgy trying to keep pace with my teammate ahead who was constantly hard on the throttle or hard on the brakes trying to keep up and avoid contact with J. Teien.

By this rule, is my protest valid? Should I retract it?

Yours is valid because it affected you as you were 1-2 cars behind, and if I remember from my last look, you/your teammate had to avoid contact with the car, ergo it directly affected you. The protest my Ki-Men did not directly affect him or his team.

d
Quote from Ki-Men :Session: Race
My name Z. Palatinus

apart from the stated rule Deko stated: Well actually too guys out of one team had that incident. When we give a penalty Something Awfull would be punished twice, 1) because of the loss of positions in the race 2) because of an administrational penalty. I think as long as 22 or 76 want to have that investigated, they should clear things up within their team.
Quote from TFalke55 :apart from the stated rule Deko stated: Well actually too guys out of one team had that incident. When we give a penalty Something Awfull would be punished twice, 1) because of the loss of positions in the race 2) because of an administrational penalty. I think as long as 22 or 76 want to have that investigated, they should clear things up within their team.

I promised to Fermevc to not will continiu thiss all things, and will lett the judge to decide all.
But
I must now something explain, I dont want to you punished pik_d because that incident, expecialy not hes team. With that posts I just wanted to show him that he is like any other racers , we are all makes mistakes on the race , this was hes teammate next time may be someone else, why because I m pretty shure that he has his part in incident in lap 39 , what he is tottaly refused all the times.
And now tmehlinger, i really dont know what was hes part in that incident in lap 39 he was not damaged in there , but he was the first acusing fermevc for ewerithing , including to accident where he was actualy not involved in any case and he was not damaged , iff he was wanted to acuse just for inproper restart after sc period than why he not acused all drivers who is overtake him , I think there was aleast 3 cars who is overtake him , from mpr is wery ease to see that.

And sc procedure, I was really try to find where is in the rules , how many lenght are mandatory between cars on restart in single line, but I cannot find that , except on one place but that is on start procedure rules by VII. 3. D.
"d) All cars shall keep 3 car length to the car in front."
iff we use this on restart I think that no one in the first 7 cars has that lenght watching the replay.

This shoud be all.
Thank you.
Quote from LFSn00b :Session: Qual 1
your name: 30 N.Puntola
Lap/time; approx. 1min left (approx TC 6:55)
description out of your point of view:

I am on a PB lap when I see a slowed down driver in front of me in the racing line, had to avoid him thus ruining my lap.

Warning for #81 - If something like that happens again we'd give a points penalty.

Quote from LFSn00b :Session: Race
Cars Involved: 18 E.Kasperiunas
Lap/time; SC Session, lap 2-4 (start approx TC 2:45)
Dangerous and inconsistent driving under SC - bumping all the time

45-second penalty for #18 - inapropriate behaviour under a full course caution.

Quote from LFSn00b :Session: Race
Cars Involved: Wall
Lap/time: 32
This wall caused me to flip. ban it.

a wall does not live, cannot move and is nothing to protest against, so I cannot give a penalty for it...

Quote from tmehlinger :Session: Race

45-second penalty for #06 - inapropriate behaviour under a full course caution.

Quote from tmehlinger :Session: Race
Cars Involved: 81 I. Fermevc
Lap: end of 38, start of 39 (approx TC 44:00)
Description: slowed below the pace of the line of cars ahead to get a huge jump on the restart (which, notably, ultimately resulted in a huge pile-up and another SC)

No penalty - Green Flag waved so overtaking was allowed but a rework on the Full Course Caution procedure will be done for Round 4.

Quote from pik_d :The incident was caused by 81 not turning for the turn. He had plenty of room on his left, yet he kept going straight. I turned left, as you should, he didn't. I don't know if he just wasn't aware of where he was, where R. Salama was, or if he was trying to force me outside (where J. Teien already was). The best part? He shouldn't even have been up that far in the grid. He was accelerating at full throttle well BEFORE the green flag, got lucky with the two cars ahead of him tripping over themselves, but there's no excuse for him being fast enough to catch the leaders from that far back.

My Name: S. Rose
Lap: 39 (approx TC 44:20)
Description: Failed to turn into the turn (even with plenty of room on his inside) leading to a multi-car collision.

Quote from fermevc :Session: Race
Cars Involved: 22 S.Rose and 81 I.Fermevc
Lap: 39 (after restart, down the strait)

Best thing is "81 not turning for the turn"
What turn m8? We were on the strait part of track!
You`ve had plenty of track and space given by Teien to the right, so no room for your protest!
You`re trying to tell us that your racing line is the best and all should follow, and if you see anyone on your racing line you`ll hit him no matter what!
I`ve explained the issue regarding me going from 8th to 1st place, there was no intention - just luck and mistakes made by others! You don`t mind your team mate Murphy catching my draft

Both protests are based on the same situation:
Warning for 81 and 22 - although there was enough space for 81, there was no seeable mistake by him causing this same for 22. This warning is formal and if there will be other incidents about something like this we will penalise this. For now this is a racing incident.

Quote from fermevc :Session: Race
Cars Involved: 10 A. Pettigrew and 81 I.Fermevc
Lap: 6 (after restart, T1) (approx TC 8:00 - Please leave TC in, it is for quick finding of incident)

We had same speed, I had nearly whole car lenght in front, but still he wouldn`t lift or steer away and avoid contact. Maybe a lag issue but there was enough place for all of us!

No penalty - 10 could be able lift throttle and 81 could be able to be a bit more right, but 10 might have been in a blindspot of 81's mirrors. Racing Incident.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG