The online racing simulator
Football World Championship!
(67 posts, started )
I think it could be a fine time for the winner to come from Africa.

I bet Togo. (Just because the "I told you!" factor is considerably high with Togo )
#27 - JeeP
schade Deutschland alles ist vorbei, alles ist vorbei

schade Deutschland alles ist vorbei tralalal
Quote from Satorian : so I expect a lot of people (and all female brazilian fan clubs) to be around in a month.

We want Photos
Well at least it isn't on Sky (BOO! HISS! Murdoch should rot in hell!).

I hope we win, but we won't.
#30 - Vain
The spanish will win, because
:inq:

Vain
Quote from JeeP :schade Deutschland alles ist vorbei, alles ist vorbei

Go Belgium

Korea

:something

:clapclap: :hihi:
OMG, I hated our national team all the time, I hate TV's gone crazy of the WFC. Any piece of ***t now has WFC logo, it shouts in the streets, in the taxi driver's radio, from banners. It fills the media... Preparing to withstand the information siege...

haha jeepo, we'll see, who'll sing first :P That smells like a bet! 5 bucks that dutchies go back home before germans
#37 - Vain
Quote from Vykos69 :haha jeepo, we'll see, who'll sing first :P That smells like a bet! 5 bucks that dutchies go back home before germans

I sense a jedi-mind-trick.

Vain
Quote from Vykos69 :haha jeepo, we'll see, who'll sing first :P That smells like a bet! 5 bucks that dutchies go back home before germans

You lose, since your team never LEFT home :P (or you take that to mean your team can never "go back home" since they're already there)

Well, at least we're unbeatable at one part of the Soccer World Cup... largest amount of stupid looking fans...

As for my predictions...

1. Holland
2. Australia
3. Trinidad & Tobago
4. South Korea

First one to guess what these teams have in common wins absolutely nothing :P
Hmmm....they have never won anything? I dont know
well, a joke late at night:

Henry, van nistelroy and Ballack sit in hospital. Their wifes each got a baby. Doctor comes to them three and says: Congratulations, you three each have a nice boy. But we have a small prob, we switched the babies and dont know which one belongs to whom.

Ballack immediately jumps up, grabs the dark baby. Henry says: "Hey, that's prolly mine!" - Ballack:"Could be, but it's definitely not DUTCH!"
#41 - wE1l
Anyone can tell me why there isn't a UK team, but instead we have England, Scotland...

?
Quote from wE1l :Anyone can tell me why there isn't a UK team, but instead we have England, Scotland...

?

Because thats the World Cup. Each Country has its own right to Qualifiy, Scotland, England, Wales, Northen Irleand.

We don;t have a United Kingdom Team. Can you imagine it, a European Team, come on, its not right.

Can you ( in my point of few ) a Scotsman supporting England. That would be like William Wallace saying, I am sorry to the English ( for most here, study your history lesson )
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Well I dont really care about football. All I care/hope for is the big fight that people predict between Polish hooligans and other nations. Its so entertaining to watch this. Here are some previews.

1. PROCEDURE= http://video.google.com/videop ... 95&q=Polish+hooligans

2. AFTER GAME FIGHT= http://video.google.com/videop ... 26&q=Polish+hooligans

ENJOY!!!

You Germans, better get prepared heheh.

HOLIGANS GO GO GO!!! LOL

(Im just joking in this post, but somehow I like to watch peoples stupidity and wouldnt be sad if this fight took place.)
Who cares, ice hockey world championship is running currently.

ohne holland fahrn wir zur wm
ohne holland fahrn wir zur wm
well this time they somehow made it through the quali (hoyzer involved ?!?) but its not like anybody will ever forget about 2002
Quote from TagForce :You lose, since your team never LEFT home :P (or you take that to mean your team can never "go back home" since they're already there)

Well, at least we're unbeatable at one part of the Soccer World Cup... largest amount of stupid looking fans...

As for my predictions...

1. Holland
2. Australia
3. Trinidad & Tobago
4. South Korea

First one to guess what these teams have in common wins absolutely nothing :P

They all have Dutch coaches
#48 - Ant
Brazil V Germany seems like a safer bet to me, home advantage and all
Quote from Ant :Brazil V Germany seems like a safer bet to me, home advantage and all

But home advantage won't help over the fact that our team is... just bad.
hehe

Football World Championship!
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG