The online racing simulator
please , help me out guys! (did not receive track info)
sorry about the poor eng.

hello everybody, i just bought my S2 lisence and i got a server connection problem .
i try to connect server and its type : "Waiting for Track info"

and a secound later "did not recieve track info"

i search in google solution for this problem but i didnt find.

i dont think its my firewall.. i check it and everything fine.
i think its my router .. i turn it off and on .. i try to get in to server ( not for all the servers ) and then i wanna go to another server and again...
did not recieve track info!

pleasee, guys help me out i just bought my S2 Lisence and i wanna play ;\
Hmm. Weird. I don't really know a specific solution for the problem I'm afraid. I now and then also have "did not received x info". I just try to reconnect then and it works then...

Do you have a clean LFS Z25 installation ?
Did you correctly unlocked LFS S2 ?
1. yes i have Z25 patch on my LFS .

2. i had this thing before i bought my S2 Lisence . what do you mean correctly unlock?
I would try to re-install. Complete game.

Also, what kind of internet do u have. It may be one of the problems (when its slow).
i have 7mb internet .. but have router .. maybe this is the problem?
Quote from Yardentw :i have 7mb internet .. but have router .. maybe this is the problem?

Dont think so, im on 12mb and router - its fast enough. But, erm ... try to install clean lfs for a start. Just install it, unlock it and try to run it.
i will try now.
its not working :\
what am i gonna do ? :|

listen when i unlocked it again now i have now 1 unlock left?
don't worry about the unlocks, you'll get a new one each friday if you have under 2. Are all servers giving you this error?
yes all servers :\
pls guys come on
please quit spamming.

the problem sounds like it's your internet. turn off all your torrents, or call your provider. thanks.
ok mate sorry, i will do it .
thanx!
#14 - troy
It sounds like a provider problem, you could try to check your ping/packetloss to different servers in the world here: http://pingtest.net/ (A good idea would be to test it with some british and german servers and see what kind of results you get).
i got an A

packet loss 0%
ping 24 ms
jitter ms
he seems to be online now. would be nice to know if it was his firewall/router. maybe a bit of port forwarding was required.

please , help me out guys! (did not receive track info)
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG