The online racing simulator
up and down on the same axis at the same time.
Ok, here the thing, my wheel only use one axis for throttle and brake, so i have set it up on lfs as throttle/brake combined axis.
This is good, however, if i press the brake, while will pressing the gas, the gas automatically goes to zero.
It's not a BIG deal, however, it makes more difficult to do throttle blipping while downshifting, because, i have to break, downshift, release brake, blip throttle, resume braking, all in a millisecond time, and repeat that a lot.

So, is there anyway to configure the wheel (i haven't found a way on the control panel options on Windows) to allow LFS to read up and down on the same axis, at the same time ?

If it helps, my wheel is a Genius TwinWheel FF.

Thanks in advance.
No, it isn't possible.

Windows only sees on axis. It has no way of knowing if you are not pressing any pedals or pressing both fully, only that the controller is telling it ZERO.

You would have to modify the wheel/pedals to enable separate axis pedals I'm afraid, and that might be a big job.
This is exactly what "separate" axis does. If your wheel only supports combined axis, then you're out of luck.
I tried to google for your wheel to find out if it supports separate axes ofr throttle and brake, but I didn't find anything. Are you using drivers from genius or only default windows drivers?
tristancliffe, AndroidXP : Hmm, i guess i'm out of luck then. I don't think the wheel can use separate axis, thanks for the reply.

MadCatX : This is my wheel :
http://www.geniusnet.com/geniu ... e&test=portlet-action

i am using the drivers that came with it (Genius drivers), works and calibrates pretty well, just i can't seem to find a option for separate axis..

I guess it time for me to get used to all that footwork, hehe.

Thanks for the replies.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG