The online racing simulator
Is there something wrong with my G25?
I recently bought a G25 and also recently downloaded LFS (and love it so far) but sometimes i realize when i go off-track, my wheel turns SHARPLY to the left or right and get sstuck there and i have to force it back to the center.

and sometimes, it will randomly move left and right a few times. I also was playing GTR2 and i noticed when stopped, sometimes the wheel will jerk...is this normal or should i get it replaced?

and if someone can please send me in the right direction as to customizing the wheel options in game and in profile to get the most realistic effects. I'm new to all this so give me a break
Now i notice in LFS. if my force strength in my profile is more then 100%, when moving and not holding the wheel, the wheel will move left and right really fast. as if its possesssed....is this normal anyone? i need to know so i can return it before my 30 days persay
Quote from edbtzy :Now i notice in LFS. if my force strength in my profile is more then 100%, when moving and not holding the wheel, the wheel will move left and right really fast. as if its possesssed....is this normal anyone? i need to know so i can return it before my 30 days persay

yeah, mine does that :P, i think its the fact that the force feed back uses 2 seperate motors causing them to conflict when at high power
Is there a way to make the wheel become tighter as your gaining speed. Cuz it seems like it gets loser when gaining speed then a lot tighter when slowing down.
that is the case with my road car (democar). So i dont think it should be different in lfs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG