The online racing simulator
G25 problem with profiler and LFS
Hi gentlemen, I have a really weird problem here:
Yesterday I decided to revisit LFS after quite some time and was really enjoing it (Z25) , but this morning the following happened.
I fired multyplayer and couldn't move from garage cause my brake was stuck on and driving wheel looked like had WAAAAY more then 900 degrees of rotation. Then when I looked in profiler it would show that I had Logitech USB driving wheel ( not sure exactly the name but my G25 name in profiler was gone . Well, I erazed Logitech profiler (manually) and tried to reinstall drivers without success. I tried like 30 times to reinstall it. It insalles one time as that stupid old wheel ( called USB driving wheel) and I don't have a full functionality of G25, of it does installes as G25 BUT LFS instead of letting me drive after I choose track says 'no drivers' instead of 'OK' button at right lower corner. Most interestingly when I hit controls ( inside LFS game) everything is ok it does show that I have Logitech G25 and basically it even has all my previous settings from before I erazed the profiler. All other games (NetkarPro and even PS3 games are fine ). What can I do now?
On one hand LFS sees that I have Logitech G25, but at the same time it says no drivers so I can't get onto the racing track?!
Pls, help me.
Thx in advance Paketa.
Update: After many efforts I managed to install G25 correctly using latest
update. Logitech profiler works now perfectly and I can see LFS from within it. Problem is LFS sees it too, sort of. It does see from controls that I have G25 , I can setup everthing I want (degrees, buttons ....), but once I go to tracks and choose car to drive, normally at right lower corner u would see OK button which would allow u to go to race. Instead of that OK buttone I see"no drivers" button which I obviously can't press .
Scaven I don't think anyone here had that problem, pls, maybe u can help me. How could it be that LFS sees my wheel whith all its settings but I can't drive your sim?
THx in advance.
P.S. Everything elese works just fine (NKPro(PC), , Dirt 2(PS3), NFS Shift(PS3), and others. SO looks like its LFS specific problem.
Well, I just went to multyplayer and everything worked just fine.
Thank you for clarification.
P.S. So if u lets say want to race (hotlaping) alone u still have to have
other cars(drivers in LFS)?
what had waaaayyy more then 900 degrees of rotation

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG