The online racing simulator
number plate suggestion
(9 posts, started )
number plate suggestion
Hello, i have a "not-so-important" suggestion which i didn't find in this forum.
After i saw the new number plate for XR cars (EU style with GB pattern), i thougt we might be able to change the country-style (easy for EU plates but bit harder for other countries)
that means size, background colour, font type to get nearly realistic (nonbritish) plates.

thanks for reading
Yeah, it would be cool.
If we can get everyone from every country that plays lfs around the world to post a pic of their license plate template maybe it can be added, just like translations.
If that is the case :P this is the portuguese plate

Attached images
PT plate.JPG
Not really needed. You can download mods to change your plates if you want.
Well, I know its not NEEDED, but it would be cool like the flag close to your name in the forum. And the major part of the job can be done by the community (posting licence templates and stuff) when i see cars with british plates but with steering wheel on the left - its just wrong - just a suggestion

Quote :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=62650

thats a mod which only works for EU plates and only for XR Cars (dont like mods at all)
and i dont want to change my plate I WANT THEM ALL TO BE CHANGED lol
Brazilian plates are very different, and many countries have plates that don't really resemble to European's...

IMO, racing cars simply don't need plates. And when road legal cars race, they're usually covered. Why not? It would be another dumb problem resolved.

Can any one share me a link of an SA license plate mod 🥺🤲

number plate suggestion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG