The online racing simulator
LFS Views (Cockpit , Nose etc.)
hey everybody , i saw on some videos on youtube that people
can adjust their view to HOOD / ROOF or somthing like that ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjP-zP6CHkE
i wanted to know if i can do it to (im a demo racer using LFS Patch Z13)
Sure, go to Options > View while in a car.

Also: LFS Manual
Quote from AndroidXP :Sure, go to Options > View while in a car.

Also: LFS Manual

i know but
i cant make it from the hood :\ dont know why.. can you give me some pic's ? how to do it ?
You can alter the position of your head by changing the x,y,z, axis, you can even place it on the hood
i only have 1 screen and when i try to do it from the cockpit view he cant catch all the hood.
please help mates?
#7 - Bekim
First change your camera view to the one where you see the wheels only. Next go into options -> view. You will see an option that says "draw" and it will have "none", "wheels" and "body". By default it is set to wheels, which is why you only see your wheels, change it to body. Now you should see a very close up view of your dash. Next, find where it says X offset, Y offset and Z offset. X is to move left and right, Y is to move forwards and backwards and Z is height, up and down. Now adjust these to your preference, you can move the X offset to the right side to give you a more right hand drive feel or vice versa or you could leave it in the centre (I personally like it in the centre). I have mine set like this...

X: 0.000m
Y: 0.500m
Z: 0.035m
Draw: Body

Hope that helps
thanx so much mate !
#9 - Bekim
not a problem, enjoy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG