The online racing simulator
My current FoX Junkies videos
(59 posts, started )
Quote from 65D :I'm very surprised, anyone doesn't like music.

:ices_rofl

Better choice for next time, this time music ruined it all.
Quote from 65D :I'm very surprised, anyone doesn't like music.

This is THE BEST post of the year, by far
#28 - 65D
FoX Junkies Racing
cancelled
#30 - 65D
Quote from jaykay3000 :Use something like. Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go. This tune also only has 3 words

But the problem is everyone does not like right same song. I don't mean that I don't like that music.
#31 - 5tag
Quote from jaykay3000 :Use something like. Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go. This tune also only has 3 words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPZcPfzKn_U

That reminds me of an other GPL video... and god knows of what not. Some tracks are just overused (whether that is an actual word), like Linkin Park songs or... you know? Evanescence, Limp Bizkit, aehem... that whole mainstream stuff.

Rather use something a bit more unknown yet good/creative.
Quote from 65D :But the problem is everyone does not like right same song. I don't mean that I don't like that music.

Yes, but it´s better to pick a song that sounds good in somebodys ears
Quote from 65D :But the problem is everyone does not like right same song.

It's better than music with .... ehm.... mildly suggestive lyrics repeating over and over again
#34 - 65D
Actually I'm pretty happy that this has created/aroused discussion and I want from you guys here in LFS Forum, give suggestions about music and did you like those racing clips included in that removed video?

After video upload I removed .MSWMM file, but I have all recorded clips still in my computer. I can/will start everything in Movie Maker again, but the problem is music. As I said earlier, after Action video release everyone wanted some music there. I hadn't any imagine what kind of it should be. So now I hope you will choose from bottom list someone or give your own suggestion.

I think these music is good options...?

QUEEN: We Are The Champions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsUdZrG1Fpo

EMINEM: Like Toy Soldiers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMieL1IxxNc

PAUL OAKENFOLD: Ready Steady Go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPZcPfzKn_U

KANEY WEST: Homecoming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdAIMCKK_-w

CASCADA: Everytime We Touch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G6QDNC4jPs at least singer is hot

If you didn't like my suggestions about music, suggest your own!

Together we can do it - can we?

The music should be some background music not the kind of music what pops out too much. If u can't find any, then don't put music.
Quote from 65D :But the problem is everyone does not like right same song. I don't mean that I don't like that music.

There is no way you will make everyone happy with your choice of music. But you can try and find something in between that people don't hate.
#38 - 65D
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :If u can't find any, then don't put music.

I can't release video without music, because people wanted music after Action video. And seriously Action video is a little boring without music.

Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :you can try and find something in between that people don't hate.

Honestly I didn't know that people hate original song "DJ Valentino: Suck My Dick"...

Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :
just look around at other videos here that get positive comments, take some inspiration, note what was good, and try again... good luck with the next one

Yes, I will release Racing video with new music, but still I don't know what it can be. Once Racing video is released and "good" (I mean there is not Suck My Dick music), I will start a new video and watch other videos and you know... I think first (or even second) video can't be neverperfect but still I have noticed at least some little improvement between Action and Racing video.

Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :i've always thought this could make a good song for a LFS fan vid - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JF8oSxXtM

Awful music. Headache. :insane:

----

I'm currently thinking of about that song. It's a little hard decision, but still was very surprised how everyone reflected to Suck My Dick music, because I had some unreal imagine that techno music can be good. btw, I will put this Racing video again in Movie Maker and I hope, you will like it. FoX Junkies Racing video will be released until Saturday.

NOTICE THIS: What you guys think about Eminem's Like Toy Soldiers? Do you like it? Can I put it?
Quote from 65D :Honestly I didn't know that people hate original song "DJ Valentino: Suck My Dick"...

What's your IQ?
#40 - 65D
Quote from squidhead :What's your IQ?

Why you ask? If I don't know about musics, IQ does not matters? As I said, I didn't know that people hate it. I had imagine that techno music is good in video like that.
I have noticed that imagine was definitely wrong!

(And I haven't count my IQ)
Quote from 65D :Why you ask? If I don't know about musics, IQ does not matters? As I said, I didn't know that people hate it. I had imagine that techno music is good in video like that.
I have noticed that imagine was definitely wrong!

(And I haven't count my IQ)

Techno music could fit the movie, just.. not that kind of techno music. To be honest I think you should put more energy in to your next video, instead of changing the tune to the vid posted in this thread. You can't just expect the vid to be absolutely awesome just because you change the song. There's more to it than that, if you change the song, you have to change the vid as the clips needs to (at least, imo) sync with the song you chose, and not only the clips themselves but also the effects (if there is any) needs to sync with the music. It's like creating a whole new vid with material you already shown us.

Nah, skip this and go on to the next video instead. New song, new material, etc. Try and pick a song that doesn't have the message "Suck my dick!" and you're half-way done. Sort of.
#42 - 65D
Quote from [SWE]RE :skip this and go on to the next video instead. New song, new material, etc. Try and pick a song that doesn't have the message "Suck my dick!

Thank you so much, you sent very sober post. If I start all over again, I can't release that video until Saturday - and I don't think it matters. I believe and know I must take a lot of time and pay a lot of attention to do a good video.

I hope I can continue my improvements in my next video and definitely different song!

Current situation is this: FoX Junkies Racing is history and clips in it can't be released because as SWERE said, they are already old and seen clips. But still I will contain Kyoto Start Wreck in next new video.

I hope you will be patient and can wait next video's release date - estimated 2-3 weeks...
Quote from 65D :Honestly I didn't know that people hate original song "DJ Valentino: Suck My Dick"...

I suggest that you do a test: Go out and sing the song aloud to some random passengers to see their reaction. I'm sure they'll love it.
Quote from 65D :
Honestly I didn't know that people hate original song "DJ Valentino: Suck My Dick"...

Quote of the week
Quote :The URL contained a malformed video ID.

From reading these comments, i'm not surprised.
Flamewar are fun in masses 'aye? IMO you should go doing something else than writing crap about a video. Sure, I'll agree this is not.. well I agree it's a video with a lot of work needed to be done with before beeing good, but there is no need for going down on the level where you start writing silly crap about the author. Now I see that he bites back some, but still looks silly from both points of veiw.

Move along, if you canot provide a valuable feedback for the movie, don't give a feedback at all.

My only problem is the music, I canot stand it to be honest. I think the movie would be better of with some propper music. I know it's about taste and such, but some theme music are allways a better chose for making LFS videos.

Look on this as an experience, use what's worth using out of the various comments, and improve yourselfe in your next work. If you give up and let the whiners win you'll never learn anything, because you GAVE UP! Continue forward and work with videos, trail and error is the best way.
Look on the various videos around on youtube, notice what the good videos has, and what the not-so-good videos have, then use the (hopefully) good things you have learned. Also keep an eye on various topics to get hints and tips for movie editing / making. The information to become a great movie/video maker is out there, you just have to use it
Quote from Sueycide_FD :From reading these comments, i'm not surprised.

It left me speechless ... you can imagine the "wtf" factor of it....
Quote from 65D :Awful music.

No, it is not.
Quote from 65D :NOTICE THIS: What you guys think about Eminem's Like Toy Soldiers? Do you like it? Can I put it?

Rap is crap no matter what © can't remember sauce
like toy souldiers does not really go with it, but sandstorm by darude does, it is not my type of music, but it is a really hard song to hare

i am listening to like toy soulders right now....so damn deep i guess you can make it seem like an epic crash war like movie with some sepia tone and old look to it, and put this song as a subtle background (but i cant make vids either :shrug
#50 - 65D
Quote from zeugnimod :I suggest that you do a test: Go out and sing the song aloud to some random passengers to see their reaction. I'm sure they'll love it.

Yesterday when I read this, I got totally rofl. I can imagine that I'm in train or bus and I listen that song and everyone is wtf and watching me accusingly.

But in same point I understood, how stupid song really is.

Quote from The Very End :

Look on this as an experience, use what's worth using out of the various comments, and improve yourselfe in your next work. If you give up and let the whiners win you'll never learn anything, because you GAVE UP! Continue forward and work with videos, trail and error is the best way.

Look on the various videos around on youtube, notice what the good videos has, and what the not-so-good videos have, then use the (hopefully) good things you have learned. Also keep an eye on various topics to get hints and tips for movie editing / making. The information to become a great movie/video maker is out there, you just have to use it

I will not give up, because I have dreamed of doing videos long time. Action video is very poor, I know it, but somewhere we must always start. I will improve myself, and examine good Live For Speed videos on YouTube, notice good things and learn more.

As I wrote yesterday, I'm going to start all over again, slowly and carefully.

My current FoX Junkies videos
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG