The online racing simulator
#1 - Uke
LFSW PB deletion [Was: [Not a] Very important thing for Devs / Mods]
I just made new pb time for FXR at aston national, by cutting the chikane from sand, could someone reset my pb time fast, so i could set a new pb time before my race starts (i got to have 107% pb from world record to join the race).

If my pb stays same as it is now i havce to race in a- class.

Please help.

btw. the race starts in 2 hours
Log into lfsworld.net and delete your time using the 'Online racer stats' window. Click on the PB TIME that you want to delete.

It's the bold number, see attachment.
Attached images
deletewr.JPG
#3 - J@tko
I'm pretty sure there's an option to delete your online PB somewhere on LFSW
#4 - Uke
Thank you guys
Wait... You wanted a slower time? xD
Quote from Uke :I just made new pb time for FXR at aston national, by cutting the chikane from sand, could someone reset my pb time fast, so i could set a new pb time before my race starts (i got to have 107% pb from world record to join the race).

If my pb stays same as it is now i havce to race in a- class.

Please help.

btw. the race starts in 2 hours

I dont thing the devs will loose any sleep over the fact that u messed up on a hotlap. lmao
#7 - garph
Man alive, that is very important.

#8 - Uke
You don't have to answer this thread anymore, I fixed the problem..
Quote from RasmusL :Wait... You wanted a slower time? xD

I assume the race he wanted to race in is class based.
If he had that faster time, he would have to race in a class that he doesn't have a chance in, and that's demotivational.
#10 - [d9]
i always thought, that only demo racers cutting the track

i always thought, that only demo racers dont know, how to clear their stats on lfsworld

i always thought, that only demo racers trying to resolve their "problems" posting that titled requests to devs

Quote from [d9] :i always thought, that only demo racers cutting the track

i always thought, that only demo racers dont know, how to clear their stats on lfsworld

i always thought, that only demo racers trying to resolve their "problems" posting that titled requests to devs

Join Date: Mar 2009 <- he is new here... so almost a demo racer
Quote from [d9] :i always thought, that only demo racers cutting the track

Well, you are not much of a thinker, are you
Very important???

You know you're not alone in the world?
Guys, shut up and move on. The problem is solved. Stop dwelling on it.
#15 - [d9]
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Well, you are not much of a thinker, are you

tere,

of course, i am nobrain

translation of my post is: omg, why are you asking devs/mods for resolving your own non-responsible acting?
any more non-responsible people around? i thing, there are full s2 servers of them... (reference to another thread titled "where are gone all that 'old' 'good' 'fair' racers"). i dont know, where they gone, i only think, that people buying/getting s2 license too soon, without decent knowledege of racing/system/forum.
Quote from [d9] :i only think, that people buying/getting s2 license too soon, without decent knowledege of racing/system/forum.

What.

You like the game, you buy the game - at any time.

But then of course it's not needed to make such a thread here, but maybe open eyes and read something, yes.
#17 - [d9]
Quote from Mysho :What.

You like the game, you buy the game - at any time.

no doubt. you can buy anything you want, including driving license or university graduation, no irony. its sad.
because buying license does not mean it makes you "licensed driver" imo.
i was 2 years demo racer, now another 2 years with license and i still feel like demoer, still too much to learn, respect to good pepole...
Meh... my join date show's how long I've had my license....

I'm still a newbie... there are still things I need to ask occasionally...
#19 - Uke
Quote :Guys, shut up and move on. The problem is solved. Stop dwelling on it.

This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG