The online racing simulator
Setup name while watching an MPR
I would find very useful to be able to press F12 while watching a MPR where I'm on track and see which setup I was using then

I mean, I have tons of mpr from differents leagues, championships, random races at diff. servers, etc, you know what I mean. Sometimes after a while I get to enter a competition with same combo (track+car) and here comes the "problem": I have the mpr of that previous race, but It's not very easy to find which setup I've used then, got the idea?

If I could only press F12 and see it, would be lovely and easy.

What do u think?
Quote from Koa128 :I would find very useful to be able to press F12 while watching a MPR where I'm on track and see which setup I was using then

I mean, I have tons of mpr from differents leagues, championships, random races at diff. servers, etc, you know what I mean. Sometimes after a while I get to enter a competition with same combo (track+car) and here comes the "problem": I have the mpr of that previous race, but It's not very easy to find which setup I've used then, got the idea?

If I could only press F12 and see it, would be lovely and easy.

What do u think?

before the race u can jus rename setup to what league or race u did
yeah, or I can just save the mpr and the setup file in a new folder with the date of the race, and of course I'll do that procedure for every race I take part in...

I now I can improve my mpr saving methods... but the idea is to have a simple F12 setup name enabled option just to make it faster, user friendly and specially easier.

It just make sense for me
#4 - amp88
The problem with writing that information into the mpr file is that not everyone would want their setup names available to the whole world. The information that gets written into the mpr file is not specific to the player whose machine the file was written on. For example, if you save a single player replay you will be able to get your fuel level from it (and so would anyone else who viewed that spr). However, when you save an mpr not even your own fuel level is written into the mpr file.
Yes, I get the point and thought about it as I wouldnt want others to see nothing about my set.

I don't know if it is possible or not, but would be too crazy that lfs check while loading the mpr if the my license is involved in that mpr? If yes, then it can show the F12 tab for my car and not anyone else.

If I happen to see an mpr where I'm not involved, then the mpr would look as usual, no F12 at all.

I'm not a dev. and don't know if it's possible/easy/hard/impossible to add that flag, check usernames in mpr against LFS license name and then show or /no show F12 setup name.

Sorry my english, it gets hard to explain myself when technical data comes into play
Anyone out there? */

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG