The online racing simulator
insim req
(9 posts, started )
insim req
Server Name: [FT] Racing

i need something like this:

Admin log ins/ admin edits (so i can add my friends to admin)

Admin Permissions (so they can use every car)

R A B C D and E licenses

you earn licenses by winning races and logging miles or Kilo Meters: Wins = 8% of a license 1 Mile = 2% 1 KM = 1.666 %)

E being lowest and R being the highest.

BF1 and F08 can be earned by wining 1000 races or being admin ^^

admin permissions, lol, everything unlocked.

ENGINE RESTRICTIONS UNTIL CLASS B ENGINE RESTRICTIONS AT 10%**

Class E includes [UF1. XFG, XRG]

Class D includes [RB4, FXO, XRT]

Class C includes [both LX cars, MRT, FZ5]

Class B includes [ENGINE RESTRICTIONS RETURN TO 6%]

Class A includes [ENGINE RESTRICTIONS RETURN TO 0% and get RAC]

Class R includes [UFR, XFR, FXR, XRR, FZR, FBM, FOX]

admins get all cars no restrictions at any class.

Command types, as always, simple !admin if acc name is added to admin list, !help for rules/information

little message box that pops up and says rules;

Rules:

Start with UF1 XFG or XRG if you are new.
There are six classes, R A B C D and E

ENGINE RESTRICTIONS UNTIL CLASS B ENGINE RESTRICTIONS AT 10%**
Class E includes [UF1. XFG, XRG]
Class D includes [RB4, FXO, XRT]
Class C includes [both LX cars, MRT, FZ5]
Class B includes [ENGINE RESTRICTIONS RETURN TO 6%]
Class A includes [ENGINE RESTRICTIONS RETURN TO 0% and get RAC]
Class R includes [UFR, XFR, FXR, XRR, FZR, FBM, FOX]
#2 - PoVo
To be honest no one is going to make a modification for your insim for free
#3 - nikka
At least he took the time to write a specificaction that makes it possible to get an idea of what he wants. Kudos for that!
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
It's looks like simple PHP script but for free? Nope!
oh, dont have money now, but does anyone know where to find a blank or external insim tool? (will try until i have money (nov 25))

just an idea for now) i see the insim (most of) is php, how about a 50-80$ proj, make it so it is a program (exe) complete gui interface, to make it simpler to us all to calibrate our own insim. ie. program pops up, you can adjust values, restrictions, rules, commands, admin settings, admin accounts, also money / cars owned display location. like a windowed program to make it much easier for the server hosts. just a thought as for now, but mabey lfs could make something close or like this idea for simplicity. again 50-80$ proj (advise the maker copywrites it, and sells it in that 50-80 $ price range, seeing that would be a pain in the arse coding, but $$ rolls in.
-
definantly understandable, for now this is just a proj, i am trying to code myself, learning quickly, just need a tool to setup a code file, to where i can make the gui for the server pop ups, menu's, i can code those. (am going on 5 years in Photoshop, 1 year in C#; not advanced c# user quite yet)

anyone has any externals i can code myself, much appreciated if you could send it to me
-
thanks, ill ask for help on the officer / classes / eng restrictions for classes when i get to that area.

i got it to work, cruise system works good, now time to add in some other innovations
oh, btw, i got the insim done, works nice, all features work, only if i had a use for it LOL
D UF1,MRT
R XFG,XRG,FBM,LX4
C UFR,LX6,FOX,XFR
B FXO,RB4,XRT,RAC,VWS,FZ5
A F08,FXR,XRR,FZR
S BF1

License system is much more like that of the FiA, in conjunction with the National Sporting Authority (ASN).

Grade D
A license level given to those who do not currently qualify for any other license.

Grade C
5 Circuit races at the Grade D level.

Grade R
25 Circuit races at the grade C level.

Grade B
Win 5 races at the grade R level.

Grade A
First first 5 places in the general clasification of 5 races of witch a grade B license is required.

To maintain Grade A & B driver must complete in any appropriate category per 12 day period, failing to do so results in requalification at the grade below.

Super License - Holder of Grade A License, 5 starts in an Super Licensed event for drivers of previous year, or 15 starts within previous 3 years. Held a super license and have been a regular test driver with an Super Lincend Team for the previous year, been classified within the previous 2 month in the first 3 of the final classification of any Grade A licensed event.

This is an idea, I sketched out based on what you have here. I think I might start an FiA server up ...

insim req
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG