The online racing simulator
MaslenF1 - Driver found
(7 posts, started )
MaslenF1 - Driver found
Hi,

MF1 race in the OWRL F1 series, and due to me missing the next 2 rounds due to a stag night and then a wedding, we need a stand in for our #27 car to race alongside Matt Maslen. It is a great league with full distance races and 20+ car grids. We aren't an established team or anything, so maybe if you already race with a team, you'll be allowed to join us and help us out and have a really enjoyable experience. You need to have some experience in the BF1 and be a good, fair and clean racer with some league experience, and be within 2 secs of the WR ideally. We are noramally the backmarker team, so there is no pressure

The races would be Saturday 24th Oct, at Aston GT Rev, and Saturday 7th Nov at Kyoto GP, go to www.owrl.de for more race info. In return we will give you a cool skin to race in and any setup help that you may need.

PM me if interested.

Ian
I'm in!
Im a free agent right now and I'll go ahead and tell you im not the fastest out there but im very consistent so I would like to stand in.
I think that if i do well teams will read the review on the OWRL website of the race and i might get hooked by a team I would like to take this opportunity.
Good to see you've joined up for the FOX race on Saturday. I see you're quite new so race practice is handy as whilst more drivers are always welcome in OWRL F1 it is important that you can handle yourself in race situations. It's not just your evening you might mess up!
Timo Hofer will drive for MF1 at the OWRL F1 race on the 7th, he's an experienced driver and he contacted me a couple of days ago.

H.Robertson, I hope you go ahead and race in the Div B race this weekend, it's a good place to get some race experience. Thanks for your interest in the F1 drive too, maybe next time.
Nice choice guys See you on track, ky3 should be interresting
Nice, a good driver for your team.
Indeed KY GP is interesting, especially the setupwork and the tactics for the race.
Yep, KY is an awesome track, one of my favourites, so it's a shame I'm missing it.

MaslenF1 - Driver found
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG