The online racing simulator
My favorite LFS videos
(29 posts, started )
#26 - STF
Hehe, if/when I`ll make a vid I`ll need him to be on his toes to point every single error .
Plus I was hoping he`ll remember it and continue the project, but since I saw he didn`t even finish the sentence.. jk

It may be 'crap' by today`s standards but when I saw it first a while ago.. besides loving the song choice in the beginning,
bursting of lols when I saw the LX mowing through those cones, poles jumping in the air.. with that camera work.. (:razz

When I see a movie it sends me a distinct feeling, and when I saw this thread.. remembered some of those feelings and posted a few random.

Quote from BigTime :Unokeva is king.

Imo, of all, just a few of them send across the message 'passion'. Unokeva does that somehow every time. King, don`t know, but it`s quite a competition for that title.
Quote from STF :Imo, of all, just a few of them send across the message 'passion'. Unokeva does that somehow every time. King, don`t know, but it`s quite a competition for that title.

Maybe so. When it comes to pure editing though... Well, he's gangsta.

But yeah, this thread is getting a little off topic...
Ill rank all these videos you chose in a few hours one by one.

Please list up the videos i should rank, with lfs thread of the video and the actual video to youtube or where it is uploaded.

My favorite LFS videos
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG