The online racing simulator
WRC 2009 - Loeb is champion
(33 posts, started )
Sebastien Loeb wins WRC 2009. This was his six champion. Hirvonen was second again, when he can win? Who knows?
Bad luck for Finland ppl. Next year Hirvonen wins and Loeb is second!
But let's talk about WRC now. Who wins next year? Thread about WRC 2009 talking, maybe 2010.
What a freaking shocker.
Thanks for the massive spoiler.... concidering it hasn't aired in the UK yet.

Thanks a bunch

Could have at least not put it in the title.
Quote from Iginla :Next year Hirvonen wins and Loeb is second!

Dream on
Loeb is king of rally, nobody can't push him away from throne. Exept Markko Märtin & Michael Park
Quote :Loeb is champion

.....unfortunately.
#6 - samjh
Again.

Congratulations to him, of course , but he's won it far too many times now it's just getting a wee bit boring.
Loeb, Rossi and Schumacher, epic drivers :bowdown:
:laola:
Congratulations
:laola:
#9 - Mysho
Quote from samjh :but he's won it far too many times now it's just getting a wee bit boring.

You try to be a champion six times in a row (), for him it's everytime new challenge, but I wouldn't be surprised if he will state 'I lost motivation' in near future. Anyway, congrats.
Cool, but I wanted to see Hirvonen winning the WC
Quote from spiderbait90 :Thanks for the massive spoiler.... concidering it hasn't aired in the UK yet.

Thanks a bunch

Could have at least not put it in the title.

I agree. I'm not a WRC fan but I don't want to have to avoid this forum section everytime a championship race (for whatever series) has been held for fear of it being spoiled. Please post results inside the thread, thanks
lol,not again Loeb
Surprisingly close after all but still... almost zero interest until this weekend. Wake me up when it's 2011. With the new cars, return of night stages, mixed surfaces and longer rallies.
Quote from Mysho :You try to be a champion six times in a row (), for him it's everytime new challenge, but I wouldn't be surprised if he will state 'I lost motivation' in near future. Anyway, congrats.

Don't mistake me. I'm not down-playing his achievement in any way. Just speaking from a fan's point of view.
Loeb again?! =S
congrats to loeb... followed it in a live ticker... and it was until saturday evening like: "and now hirvonen leads and is World Champion... oh no now it's Loeb again".

BTW: Anyone heard more about Loeb driving in Abu Dhabi Grand Prix? The German commentators of Formula 1 in Free-TV said they would have secure sources about him driving the second Renault in the last race...
Quote from TFalke55 :
BTW: Anyone heard more about Loeb driving in Abu Dhabi Grand Prix? The German commentators of Formula 1 in Free-TV said they would have secure sources about him driving the second Renault in the last race...

Nah he's not racing since he didn't get the license needed.
Loeb just so much better than the rest, a pleasure to watch him destroy the field on a regular basis. Some of the in car footage is truely pant-filling The man a genius.

If JML could keep it on the road I reckon he'd be faster than MH, just needs to mature a bit.

The young lad Ogier shows some potential as well, but there seems to a general lack in depth of talent. I mean boy Wilson still gets a drive and tbh, he seems pretty average at best

Yes, roll on next year when we should be back to a better spectacle (bring back the Safari rally!)
Quote from HVS5b :The young lad Ogier shows some potential as well, but there seems to a general lack in depth of talent. I mean boy Wilson still gets a drive and tbh, he seems pretty average at best

There is generally lack of competitive cars and teams. Money vs. talent...
We need cars back like

Mitsubishi, Subaru, Peugeot, Skoda, Toyota

And new

Volvo?, Renault, Opel and Alfa Romeo...they was fast in DTM
Then it would be VERY intesting
Loeb is soo good he single handedly destroyed WRC lol.
Thank god S2000 rules are bringing more factory teams in.
Quote from manneF1 :We need cars back like

Mitsubishi, Subaru, Peugeot, Skoda, Toyota

And new

Volvo?, Renault, Opel and Alfa Romeo...they was fast in DTM
Then it would be VERY intesting

and Audi!!
Quote from Mustafur :and Audi!!

I think it will more likely be Volkswagen, rather than Audi. They have a S2000 car already.
And Suzuki back too

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG