The online racing simulator
**Adding tie rods to the single seaters**
My suggestion is to add tie rods to the single seaters. It is more real and you can see them from any point of view.. So they need,in my opinion, to add them for more realistic body sape and parts. I make a quick edit and add attachment for them who don't know or understand my suggestion.

Edit: ok i search for the real BMW FB02 and the tie rods are in frond of the wishbones and not back like my pic....
Real FB02-> http://www.david-mengesdorf.co ... mages/page_mycar/Car2.jpg

Thank you
STB
-
(geeman1) DELETED by geeman1
#2 - e.M
i guess we wont have it till we will have visible suspensions
we dont need this crap it will only knock our FPS down...
Quote from deiwisxxx :we dont need this crap it will only knock our FPS down...

:mad: dude, with that attitude nothing will get added.
#5 - e.M
offcourse we need it, whats ur point-no graphics just physics?
Quote from deiwisxxx :we dont need this crap it will only knock our FPS down...

If devs would think like you, LFS would look like this now:

Or like this.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
The OP needs to look a bit more at single seaters before suggesting 'realism enhancers'. 99.99% of single seaters have the trackrods/steering arms in front of the suspension, usually inline with the top (or bottom) wishbone so as to reduce any bumpsteer effects easily, but still allowing quick camber adjustment.
He already did more research and edited his post to add that info.
Barely.
tristan nice dp is it you?
yup
Quote from JasonJ ::mad: dude, with that attitude nothing will get added.

Whats than mean?????

-------
Thanks for the reply's and as I understund would be nice idea to add them....Ok thanks again
MMmmmm... Souvlaki....
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Whats than mean?????

My comment was not direct at you, sorry for your misunderstanding. I have edited my post to show I was talking to deiwisxxx
@ JasonJ
Ok Jason no prob dude

So any replys, seriously, about the topic..? It would be good.

Thanks
STB
Your edit looks so good. But it seems more than a draw coding because of preventing intersection wheels and tie rod.
It is in Ms paint,as i said: "I make a quick edit and add attachment for................" But the point off pic is to get the idea of it...

But still no discussion.....
I tried discussing it. I said that 99.99% of single seaters have the track rods in front of the wishbones, usually in front (and inline with) of the upper wishbone. I also suggested that you should really check these things before suggesting them, not afterwards.

I don't see how it makes much difference to the look of the cars though. You can barely see them in real life. Sure, one day. But it's hardly important or worthy of 'discussion'. Perhaps when the damage system is overhauled, things like this will be modelled so that bent members (tee hee) can be simulated and visually represented rather than just having a wheel point in an odd direction for no obvious reason.
Quote from tristancliffe :I tried discussing it. I said that 99.99% of single seaters have the track rods in front of the wishbones, usually in front (and inline with) of the upper wishbone. I also suggested that you should really check these things before suggesting them, not afterwards.

I don't see how it makes much difference to the look of the cars though. You can barely see them in real life. Sure, one day. But it's hardly important or worthy of 'discussion'. Perhaps when the damage system is overhauled, things like this will be modelled so that bent members (tee hee) can be simulated and visually represented rather than just having a wheel point in an odd direction for no obvious reason.

And I said:
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Edit: ok i search for the real BMW FB02 and the tie rods are in frond of the wishbones and not back like my pic....
Real FB02-> http://www.david-mengesdorf.co ... mages/page_mycar/Car2.jpg

Thank you
STB

And he said:
Quote from JasonJ :He already did more research and edited his post to add that info.

And me again I ask:
Is this your major problem where is the real place of tie rods on SS or if will be cool\good\realism\personal taste better to add in game????
I don't have a problem, I was sticking up for you. oh well.
:Eyecrazy:Not you jason the reply is for tristancliffe....:banghead:
OMAGAW
lol THREAD FAIL... no im joking
Quote from blakehoo88 :lol THREAD FAIL... no im joking

NO no.....I agree with you everybody wants just game and funny insim\outsim addons...... So:clapclap:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG