The online racing simulator

Poll : What would you like to see improved first

Weather & Damage
Cars & Tracks
What would you like to see improved first
As i said in title
Weather and damage would make it a more realistic simulation. Cars and tracks are already quite advanced.
People in this section.
Weather would be SO awesome.. More cars and tracks =
With the new physics coming, all I'm waiting for after that is a 24-hour scheme and weather.
Cars and tracks by far. I don't really care about weather, and the damage... Well lets be glad there is some.

I think the cars/tracks are what the devs are paying attention to first anyway. Have you seen the Z22 wheels for the XR series? :lovies3d:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Cars and tracks by far. Have you seen the Z22 wheels for the XR series? :lovies3d:

Yes, they're awesome
wather and damage definetly, cars are the least problem actually, there is already alot of cars in the game.

Then throw in some weather with the ability to "change" so that suddenly in the middle of a race rain starts pouring down. Then also add nightdriving, and a complete 24h day with changing weather conditions. It will never make the game boring, and the endurance racing will never be the same.

However, LFS is in desperate need of new rallycross tracks... there is a huge number of racingtracks as there is, and the rallyX only have a total of 6 tracks in you throw in the reverse ones aswell...
Quote from silline15 :In how far?

(This applies more to the Improvement Suggestions Section, since I thought this thread was in this section)

In that way that people would stop suggesting things that have been suggested 666 billion times.
(You could replace suggest with discuss)
This thread is just to say what you prefer, not to suggest anything
(I would have placed it in the improvement section)
#12 - Etem
Well,I can live with the weather and damage but when did the developer release a new car?
In the middle of the year 2008!!!
We want new cars and new tracks.
LFS is getting bored because we dont get new big things.
Always the same gets boring.
What did the developer say?We get the VWS end of 2008.
We are near the end of 2009 and we still dont got the Scirocco!
The devs should work faster.
Quote from Etem :Well,I can live with the weather and damage but when did the developer release a new car?

All I can say is just wait.... getting angry is not gonna make it come any faster.

In b4 da flame war!
Quote from Etem :Well,I can live with the weather and damage but when did the developer release a new car?

GTFO.
These are 3 Developers, who have lives on their own, also, not some multi-billion Dollar group of nerds who have nothing to do.
Give them time.
#15 - CSU1
NEWS FLASH!!!

WARNING: Spontaneous combustion of the banana may occur >>>

:bananadea

:tombstone
New damage system would be great. This damage system, from what Ive heard has been invented to stop people from fumping of corners to get better time.
Damage system has changed from then for sure, but there is need for adding more things that could go wrong (blown tyre that sometimes makes you to loose controll, oil marks from the damaged cars, etc etc)
Damage system please, but I do not put this in the same category as weather so I can't vote

Pretty much any other racing game I have owned, never used the rain conditions more than once or twice. So in my opinion weather is pretty low priority.
Weather and damage 100%
#20 - e.M
i think people are getting cars & tracks differently cuz i pressed on them but i want them to be as realistic as posible not more stuff
#21 - LJF
Damage and more off-road tracks, a dedicated rally track would be awesome, maybe even one with some "extreme" sort of stuff, really bumpy roads and the like. At the moment the damage is laughable at best, wall-breaking can be used now ...

I'd love weather and new cars too though, but those two would be my priority. Weather least of all, I mean ... it's not THAT good ... but heavy rain would look freakin' sweet

Damage first, then tracks, cars following, and maybe weather.
Cars and tracks, they don't feel so real as they should. So goes to the tracks, there are like no bumps on the track, roads are just so smooth like your driving on mirror.
People complain about no weather, but lfs has quiete realistic wind effects. However about 100% of servers always set option NO WIND.

So i choose cars&tracks
Quote from Bluebird B B :People complain about no weather, but lfs has quiete realistic wind effects. However about 100% of servers always set option NO WIND.

So i choose cars&tracks

True, it has indeed.

I voted tracks and cars. The biggest change is needed on the barriers.
I do not agree with the thing that there´s weather now (Wind ONLY), the true is there´s already lots of cars and tracks. Weather is more important for the "global reallity" , because once you have it done, it will apply for every car and track I think.
Maybe it´s near impossible making weather due to the tyre physics programming, I don´t know, but it´s more important for racing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG