The online racing simulator
What's going on the forums?
(77 posts, started )
Quote from 510N3D :Damn yeah, I'm afraid so. :grumpy:

No problems,mate.
Just give me your WEB password and i'll make sure you have a hell of a night trying to guess the new one
Quote from Victor :I'm not sure what happened yet. Still looking into it.
Though people should be able to login fine and the status's are back to normal too.

I can login again. Was about to change my password, but decided to give it one last try, and it´s all working normal again.
Looks like the problem didn't occur at the same time for every user.
Mmm...
#30 - arco
Maybe time to upgrade the forum, just to be safe?

Quote : vBulletin 3.8.4 PL1, 3.7.6 PL1 and 3.6.12 PL2 Released

vBulletin 3.8.4 PL1 / 3.7.6 PL1 / 3.6.12 PL2

An XSS flaw within the user profile page has recently been discovered. This could allow an attacker to carry out an action as a user or obtain access to a user's account. To resolve this issue, it has been necessary to release a patch level version of the active versions of vBulletin.

Quote from IlGuercio :No problems,mate.
Just give me your WEB password and i'll make sure you have a hell of a night trying to guess the new one

No thanks & up yours!
i talked to victor on email (a few messages convo.) and he fixed mine all up...and he said he has no idea what happened, but he is investigating.
Victor loves to investigate...stuff.
haha ye i was like of **** my account was hacked :|
didn't we have something similiar a few years (2?) ago where it turned out to be some vbulletin check making sure you really change your pw after some time?
I just hope to be informed asap if it was indeed something bad and if there is the chance of someone else having obtained my password. Cause I might be very screwed if that's the case...
Quote from three_jump :didn't we have something similiar a few years (2?) ago where it turned out to be some vbulletin check making sure you really change your pw after some time?

The only episode I remember is the .. was it the Plosh episode? There were this user that banned all the moderators and developers of the forum, and made himself a developer status. Were quite interesting.
Quote from three_jump :didn't we have something similiar a few years (2?) ago where it turned out to be some vbulletin check making sure you really change your pw after some time?

That seems a bit excessive.
I had to re-enter my web password? Should I be worried?
Quote from JasonJ :I had to re-enter my web password? Should I be worried?

Nope, some bug on forum
All your accounts are belong to me..
OK, cheers. I thought maybe something like the logged in status cookie just got renamed.
Problems with Big Letters Zeug? I almost feel for linking to that topic, it were epic!
Quote from The Very End :Problems with Big Letters Zeug? I almost feel for linking to that topic, it were epic!

Did that really happen
Yeah the same happened to me last night, i was just browsing like i do, left the forum, checked my email, then came back and it said you are not logged in, i was like WTF! i should be!

I tried logging back in and couldnt so after i did 4 out of 5 attempts i went to LFS.net and changed my webpassword, no probs now.
And I thought that someone, after all these years, figured out I was using my username as my password.

One interesting side-effect though is that it doesn't seem to allow the "Other" country any longer under the Account Details option in lfs.net - I guess the days of national non-affiliation are over.
Quote from GianniC :I just hope to be informed asap if it was indeed something bad and if there is the chance of someone else having obtained my password. Cause I might be very screwed if that's the case...

Just change your password(s) anyway, just in case? I know, genius idea, ain't it?
Quote from J@tko :[OT] ZOMG ZEUG IS GERMAN AGAIN [/OT]

Yeah, it somehow didn't like me choosing "Other" as country yesterday when I changed my password.

What's going on the forums?
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG