The online racing simulator
Just got the game, its aweessomemeeeee

I love the graphics, gameplay, Sooo much better than Forza 2

My cars
Attached images
Forza1.jpg
Forza2.jpg
Forza3.jpg
All my pics are here, only 4 there at the moment, but will get updated as and when I take more.
Gamertag spankmeyer

Sooo... 300 € spent and the Elite and Forza is sitting behind the monitor. Good Lord the Xbox is one noisy bastard and load times are insanely long! My new yellow S2000 with race suspension and race weight stripping eases the pain a bit.
Quote from spankmeyer :Gamertag spankmeyer

Sooo... 300 € spent and the Elite and Forza is sitting behind the monitor. Good Lord the Xbox is one noisy bastard and load times are insanely long! My new yellow S2000 with race suspension and race weight stripping eases the pain a bit.

Install the whole game on HDD, i've heard that it's a lot quiter then..
My little MX5 now has 600hp with a 3 Rotor engine swap

Its crazyyyy, so much fun to drive..

!I have a problem though, I redeemd the Legends car pack code, started to download it, then it didnt download , I cant redeem the code again, so how do I download it again?? please help lol!

Edit- Ok dont worry :P downloading it now lol
Attached images
Forza4.jpg
Wait untill you guys see the Scirocco in real life driving. I saw one at dawn, a white one. It was an awsome car!! If i have the money i'll buy one for sure.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Install the whole game on HDD, i've heard that it's a lot quiter then..

I tried to do that but cant find how to do that anymore
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I tried to do that but cant find how to do that anymore

make sure the game is in the disk tray and hit Y, and select install to hard drive.
my 360 disk drive has to be opened and closed about 6 times for it to read any disks at the moment only had it 6 months
Quote from trebor901 :my 360 disk drive has to be opened and closed about 6 times for it to read any disks at the moment only had it 6 months

Cal microsoft

Its al badluck in most cases my xbox is over 1 year old and stil going perfectly.
Quote from trebor901 :my 360 disk drive has to be opened and closed about 6 times for it to read any disks at the moment only had it 6 months

Try throwing it out the window, I heard it works for most of the people who have it.
Quote from Bose321 :Try throwing it out the window, I heard it works for most of the people who have it.

"Open the window and enable free-fall hardware acceleration"
microsoft will fix it and give you a month free gold
Audi R15 TDI @ The Ring.

Amazing.
Mugen Civic on Fujimi is amazing too!!!
Attached images
Forza2.jpg
Forza3.jpg
Forza4.jpg
Success! Installing the game disc 1 on HD makes the bowxxy much much more quiet and load times have reduced to bearable levels. Yay!

Oooh and my white 'n purdy M3 E46 with race suspension and anorectic weight loss program is nice.
So the game is an improvement over Forza 2? In terms of gameplay as i couldnt give a rats arse about graphics. People talk about auto revs and what not which kinda puts me off!
There are some cars that highlight the physics, my god is a stock IS300 a peachy to drive.

We'll all have to get together and race soon.
Quote from danowat :There are some cars that highlight the physics, my god is a stock IS300 a peachy to drive.

We'll all have to get together and race soon.

Yes i say +1 to that

@ Devil dare the R15 is not in the game thats a R10
Gonna pop out later and try and pick this up, if they have it in stock anywhere!

Gamertag is "CarbonCX" for anyone that wants to add me.
i hate this, the fact you can only use the 997 GT3 RS if you have VIP status and the fact u cant buy VIP status for ms points is silly.
Slowly progressing , I love the miata as it handles great and with a 3 rotor it sounds soo good, Im leaving it as B600 for now, Currently uploading a video of my miata with the ingame video editor but its taking ages to upload the video, but the quality of the video is amazing for such a small file size

Does anyone wanna meet tonight? do some races, or cruise round Fujimi
Attached images
Forza5.jpg
Forza7.jpg
Forza8.jpg
Im really thinking about buying an Xbox for this..
This screenshots all look so sweet and reading all this good comments i can read here.

I Love the huge amount of cars that are in the game and lots of dlc.

Would be it be worth it?
Quote from sil3ntwar :So the game is an improvement over Forza 2? In terms of gameplay as i couldnt give a rats arse about graphics. People talk about auto revs and what not which kinda puts me off!

Been wondering the same thing. All I care about in a game like Forza is the racing itself. Graphics are secondary (and to be honest FM3 doesn't look all that much better on a non-HD TV), I don't care about painting cars or creating vinyls, I don't buy/sell cars from the auction house,... It seems to me that most of the things that have been improved significantly over FM2 are all things that don't involve the actual racing aspect of the game, which is the only thing I care about.

So far the only things that could make me want to get this game are:

- slightly improved physics
- supposedly improved AI
- uhm.... that's it

Not enough to warrant a purchase, IMO. I think for me it would just be more of the same (ie. FM2). That being said, I'll probably pick this game up eventually, maybe in a "bargains bin" or something.
I just build myself a purpose build drift toyota alteza.

Drifting around Fujimi kaido and having a blast

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG