The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Scawen I can only get a list of Z21/Z22 hosts on the host list, but I can still connect to Z12 hosts if I input the server in manually - is this normal?

TCP hosts are filtered out by default. Change the filter in bottom right.
Quote from geeman1 :TCP hosts are filtered out by default. Change the filter in bottom right.

LRN T0 R34D JACKSON!!!!! :doh:

Thanks
XRT and XRR rims are wonderful
XRG rims are the worst rims in history. Old XRG rims were the hottest ones LFS ever had, bring them back!

BF1's tire temp is inside the tire now.

And what is this new feature in hosts list, this were i pointed arrow.
Attached images
bf1tiretemps.jpg
wtfisdat.jpg
Quote from N I K I :... Old XRG rims were the hottest ones LFS ever had, bring them back! ...

Its not nice to say that, we all should be happy about updates. If u like the goodies and rims and stuff, go play nfs.

Once again, the new XRT rims are seriously good for eye-candy. Love it
for some reason i got this error
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Just a note, is this message supposed to be a debug info or is it fully intentional? I'm asking because it's pretty similar to the resolution debug message that has been already removed.

Quote from hazaky :Its not nice to say that, we all should be happy about updates. If u like the goodies and rims and stuff, go play nfs.

Once again, the new XRT rims are seriously good for eye-candy. Love it

mind your own business sir, I'm just stating facts here and my personal opinion, long live the voice of people.
Quote from Flame CZE :Just a note, is this message supposed to be a debug info or is it fully intentional? I'm asking because it's pretty similar to the resolution debug message that has been already removed.

It's AI info and it is there since patch Y / testpatch X30.
Not to nitpick, but I just noticed that there's no rear numberplate lights.
Quote from AndroidXP :Amazingly fast host check! I assume the [TCP] filter is only temporary to allow better testing?

On the next official patch, there won't be any TCP-only hosts any more so that filter can go.

Quote from Shadowww :This happens if LFS and CMX Viewer share same data folder:

Do not install your CMX Viewer in an LFS folder!

CMX Viewer is not an LFS patch, it is a separate program!

Quote from mxpxun :for some reason i got this error

You can just delete the bans.ban file - apparently you still had an old style demo ban in a bans file than has not been been changed for years.

Quote from Flame CZE :Just a note, is this message supposed to be a debug info or is it fully intentional? I'm asking because it's pretty similar to the resolution debug message that has been already removed.

It's debug info and it is intentional. The AI aren't really finished, they need to drive in the wind, etc. I thought that debug info is quite useful, but I don't regard it as permanent at all so should not be translated.
Great update, good job Scawen!
Quote from Scawen :It's debug info and it is intentional. The AI aren't really finished, they need to drive in the wind, etc. I thought that debug info is quite useful, but I don't regard it as permanent at all so should not be translated.

Yes, I find it useful too. I was just asking, thanks. And, surprisingly, it wasn't aimed at a translation ability of that this time
Quote from Scawen : Do not install your CMX Viewer in an LFS folder!

CMX Viewer is not an LFS patch, it is a separate program!

Yeah but it would be very cool to have them compatible so I don't need to manually copy all hi-res textures, reflections etc into CMX Viewer folder + space saving.
Quote from Shadowww :Yeah but it would be very cool to have them compatible so I don't need to manually copy all hi-res textures, reflections etc into CMX Viewer folder + space saving.

OK... so you would like me to make a new compatible CMX Viewer patch, with every LFS Test Patch that contains a texture?

Think about what you are asking, that is impractical. It's hard enough just doing the work and getting reliable test patches out with all the documentation and an updated dedicated host, without thinking about another program as well!

That is the reason why the CMX Viewer is a separate program. It only needs to be updated when there is a change that affects skins.
can someone post a picture of the new XR rear lights?
love the new rims on XR
Quote from mutt107 :can someone post a picture of the new XR rear lights?

They are pretty much the same, just that half lights up for braking, and the other half is for the driving lights.
Everything going very well with this test patch Scawen

Am I right if I say that online racing is now as smooth as a ... no word for it SOOO smooth!

And also everything looks so HD now
Concerning the numberplates I saw in one of the screenshots thread that someone else has "PL" so obviously the country can change.

For me it says GB, is that simply because that's the "closest" thing to USA in the EU?
Quote from Scawen :OK... so you would like me to make a new compatible CMX Viewer patch, with every LFS Test Patch that contains a texture?

Oh, sorry, I thought it somehow reads textures in same way as LFS.
Quote from pik_d :Concerning the numberplates I saw in one of the screenshots thread that someone else has "PL" so obviously the country can change.

For me it says GB, is that simply because that's the "closest" thing to USA in the EU?

What are u talking bout ?

Are there new number plates ?
Quote from rockclan :What are u talking bout ?

Are there new number plates ?

If you looked better, there is a GB left next to them.

Quote from rockclan :Am I right if I say that online racing is now as smooth as a ... no word for it SOOO smooth!

Still the same, only the list is faster...
Sorry to fail on the number plates.

I placed my Z13 models in my Z22
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z22 / Z25 (online compatible)
(492 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG