CASE "!pb":
privMsg( "^7 Your Personal Best on this track/car");
cmdLfs( "/w pb");
BREAK;

when someone does !wr it shows only:
privMsg( "^7 World Record on this track/car"); for him/her
and i see the world record
this is the same with !pb
You would have to issue /w wr username or /w pb username respectively, wait for the message and send that to the player.
Why would someone use those commands anyway? What's wrong with just typing /w wr or /w pb yourself?
Quote from morpha :You would have to issue /w wr username or /w pb username respectively, wait for the message and send that to the player.
Why would someone use those commands anyway? What's wrong with just typing /w wr or /w pb yourself?

i have made buttons for it but i get the same result
i have made these buttons in a easy'nclick menu
Like I said, for that to work you have to issue the command, wait for the reply from the server and send that to the client. When you issue the command, you act as a client querying the lfs masterserver, which is why you have to specify the username too.

Essentially you'll have to break it into two parts.
[list=1][*]Upon receiving a request for either command, issue the /w wr (without the username, my mistake) or /w pb username and somehow note the UCID of the requesting player, some sort of array, list, dictionary or whatever else LFSLapper offers.[*]Listening for MSO and filtering messages beginning with LFSW.[list][*]If the message contains "LFSW - WR by", send to all users in the list of UCIDs for WRs.[*]If the message contains "LFSW - PB for", extract the bit between "PB for" and "on ", don't know if usernames can end with a space, but if so, you'll need to add the track's short name in capitals too. Anyway, forward the message to the player matching the extracted name.[/list]
Quote from Bass-Driver :hi
i have add these command like this:
CASE "!wr":
privMsg( "^7 World Record on this track/car");
cmdLfs( "/w wr");
BREAK;
CASE "!pb":
privMsg( "^7 Your Personal Best on this track/car");
cmdLfs( "/w pb");
BREAK;

when someone does !wr it shows only:
privMsg( "^7 World Record on this track/car"); for him/her
and i see the world record
this is the same with !pb

Hi,

/w pb and /w wr works only if you in a car , but when you use this with lapper it dont work ( see post above ).

Maybe you can use cmdLfs( " /ws trackname car pb username "); and cmdLfs( " /ws trackname car wr ");

If you have always one car you can use for example

cmdLfs( " /ws " . GetLapperVar( "ShortTrackName" ) . " fox pb " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("Username"));

If you have more then one car on your server you have to this for all cars on your server.

( i did not test it , maybe this weekend )
Quote from Tim NL :Hi,

/w pb and /w wr works only if you in a car , but when you use this with lapper it dont work ( see post above ).

Maybe you can use cmdLfs( " /ws trackname car pb username "); and cmdLfs( " /ws trackname car wr ");

cmdLfs( " /ws " . GetLapperVar( "ShortTrackName" ) . " fox pb " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("Username"));

If you have more then one car on your server you have to this for all cars on your server.

thx mate
i will test it soon

and for wr i need to do :
cmdLfs( " /ws " . GetLapperVar( "ShortTrackName" ) . " fox wr " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("Username"));
#7 - amp88
You don't need to pass a username to get the WR for a combo.
Quote from Tim NL :Hi,

doesnt work
still get the pb and wr from other users

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG