The online racing simulator
Quote from Blackout :Screw you with your early shipment!

I'll have mine at Friday because they follow release dates. No playing before late evening though.

Yeah, same here :|
Up yours bitches! No need to brag about it

I have to wait till Friday
Least my copy is genuine so I won't get into trouble when the Xbox police come knocking.
I will make sure I post lots of screenshots so that you can all share my experience

Quite disappointed by the instruction manual. It has the controls, a bit about assists and the HUD and that's about it. Nothing about the game modes. Very sparse on info in general.
Quote from Dajmin :Least my copy is genuine so I won't get into trouble when the Xbox police come knocking.
I will make sure I post lots of screenshots so that you can all share my experience

Quite disappointed by the instruction manual. It has the controls, a bit about assists and the HUD and that's about it. Nothing about the game modes. Very sparse on info in general.

Get on with it, only slow people read manuals.
Yeah, well I'm still at work so that's as close to playing the game as I can get. I wouldn't be posting on here if I could actually play the damn thing
Despatched from GAME today
And what was waiting on my doormat?

My LCE copy!!!!.

First impressions, physics have changed slightly, tyres seem to have a little less grip than the demo.

Got a boggo standard Honda Fit ATM, done the first 2 races in the Asian cup event.
Mine will be delivered tomorrow aswell R34GTR

Dunno if the lack of manual is a bad thing, does the game give video descriptions in-game? I know i would prefer to watch and learn instead of read
Quote from danowat :And what was waiting on my doormat?

My LCE copy!!!!.

First impressions, physics have changed slightly, tyres seem to have a little less grip than the demo.

Got a boggo standard Honda Fit ATM, done the first 2 races in the Asian cup event.

Pictures!
Quote from DejaVu :Mine will be delivered tomorrow aswell R34GTR

Dunno if the lack of manual is a bad thing, does the game give video descriptions in-game? I know i would prefer to watch and learn instead of read

Do you think it will come the day after dispatch?

Edit: Fingers crossed!
Quote from Blackout :Pictures!

Yes, show some pictures.

Want to know if the pictures you upload aren't stupidly compressed like the Forza 2 ones.

I imagine they won't be seeing as you'll be able to upload 720p videos.
Quote from beefyman666 :Yes, show some pictures.

Want to know if the pictures you upload aren't stupidly compressed like the Forza 2 ones.

I imagine they won't be seeing as you'll be able to upload 720p videos.

Well seeing some images that have been uploaded it seems better, I will find it out now to show ya

Just this one that looks poor..

Quote from lukelfs :Well seeing some images that have been uploaded, it still has compression, I will find it out now to show ya

Good man. Pick a decent car to show, fed up with seeing all the american muscle cars on the websites 'car of the day' section.
Not even sure if photo uploading is up yet, I'll try it out in a bit, missus is watching sodding eastenders ATM.

there are prompts and a guy talking you through everything, so its impossible to get "lost".

The storefront is AWESOME, already some really nice free stuff on there, already picked up a few designs and viynal groups.
Wondering if i order the game now if i will get it before friday? Depending on who delivers it? , If not i will buy it friday
I played this game a bit at my cousin place few hours ago. On xBox.

It was pretty nice in fact, car physics are kinda impressive but ... it was also my first time to play xbox - so ... lol. But yea, the game is nice. Good graphics, smooth gameplay and nice sounds. Unfortunately he doesnt have a HDTV yet so i couldnt see the real stuff.
i will be pre ordering the LCE and buying borderlands today
uhg... my family iis broke right now so i can't buy my headset today, i might the day the lce comes out.
i cant install disk 2 it tells me to put in disk 2 so i do then it says straight away put in disk 1 so its a never ending battle
Hmmm.......odd, it worked fine for me.
ah got it working, its cos i installed disk 2 to hard drive without even running the game when i opened it earlier
3 more days until I can play this so:

I HATE YOU GUYS!!!

That is all.

Whats your verdicts though?
Very, very good, as I said before, physics seems improved, cars can now REALLY suck if you upgrade them badly, my Fit was a complete nightmare untill I tamed the setup a bit.

The depth of content is staggering, the community tools like storefront and leaderboards is mindboggling, infact, considering this game is supposed to be for anyone from 6-60, the manual could have really done with going into this in some detail, because frankly, I am a bit lost!!!, I found the time trials by accident!!!.

Its not perfect, but its pretty damn good.
just got my veyron to limit of r3 an just fully upgraded my skyline 2000 gt-r
I cant play it til friday i hate you guys .

BRT are u suing some kind of money cheat?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I cant play it til friday i hate you guys .

BRT are u suing some kind of money cheat?

i can't play till tuesday

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG