The online racing simulator
American Cruisers info thread
(12 posts, started )
After requesting a trial with a team and not obtaining a reply, I decided to make my own and see whet happens.

We have no members yet, as this team was started officially yesterday. Anyone who would like to join, PM me (If you are a crasher i will not accept you).

We have 1 server up and running, and I pretend to open at least 2 more. However, they aren't 24/7.

Team members must visit ours and others' cruise servers (Especially LTC) frequently, and wear the [AC] teamtag (brackets in white, AC in red, with your actual racername in white).

Remember: We will not accept crashers! On my last team (which was at rFactor), 70 percent of the applications for that team were instantly denied because those drivers drive wrecklessly.
Aren't you brother of (The Stig)?
Can I be in your team if I'm already in Promotech and clan xTIPx?
Quote from LFSTakumi :and I pretend to open at least 2 more.

You PRETEND? So it is not really happening? :P
BUMP!!!!

Tomorrow I put 2 more servers open, and will update the InSim. Thinking of opening an S2 server too, so you S2ers can have another option as well other than Blackwood GP with the XF GTI.

PS: Yes I know I'm demo but I might buy the game soon.
Quote from LFSTakumi :BUMP!!!!

Tomorrow I put 2 more servers open, and will update the InSim. Thinking of opening an S2 server too, so you S2ers can have another option as well other than Blackwood GP with the XF GTI.

PS: Yes I know I'm demo but I might buy the game soon.

Nice to heard of thinking you buying full game, but you can host S2 servers without having S2 license But you wont be able to play in them
MEGA BUMP sorry

Just want to announce that the joker and Obius are our latest members.

Welcome to the team for both!
Nice .... love the servers Thnx for membership
The S2 servers are now up:

[AC]South City Cruise
Track: SO4

[AC]Aston Cruise
Track: AS5

all of the servers (demo and S2) have been submitted to the Insim Relay (so now they can be remotely spectated).
#11 - PoVo
Both servers are down
What kind of team tells its members they must play on certain servers, along with the very ambiguous term "frequently?"

Surely if the team is a good one, the members will want play together. If it's not, they won't. No need to declare it a necessity.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG