The online racing simulator
#1 - BMB
Sequental shifting - editable clutching curves
Hello everybody

I think that title is allmost everything i want to present ... I think it would be lovely to change continuance (i hope it says what i want) and time of clutching curve to each car and separately for down shift and upshift, when using sequental shifting... I found out this when i was driving light cars (MRT, LX4, LX6, RAC) especialy when dowshifting, even when I use thortle exactly in time of clutching to compensate revs of engine and transmission, but at low gears its allmost impossible because of short time of automatic clutching...

I hope this idea wasnot here before, I was searching and i didnot find anything like this, so please dont kill me if this "feature" was discused before.

Sorry for my EN
Does this happen in real life at all? I did some googling and I don't think at all that there's a such thing. The only way I can see what your suggesting is for you to simply get a clutch and learn to use it as well with the sequential setup.
#3 - BMB
Sure it happens in real car if you simply clutch too fast with small gas pump(u dont compensate revs difference enough) ... But this isnot about this... Its about people which have wheels without clutch pedal... With clutch u can do it (if u are capable of doing it) exactly how u want, but the absence of clutch pedal and soo short automatic clutch time makes it unpossible -> slide = tire heat, harder corner entry, etc. = disadvantage... I tought that solution would be editable time of clutching + editable curve of pushing the pedal in time, when using seqental transmission = really simple -> the clutch will do exactly what u want -> closer to reality maybe...
Except that's the tradeoff you get with autoclutch is the lack of freedom. If you want to have custom clutch rates, then you use manual clutch. Autoclutch is simply just that : for people without clutch pedals. Adapt to how LFS does the autoclutch system or get a clutch pedal.
#5 - BMB
Hmmm Nice improvement suggestion
#6 - senn
or assign a button to your clutch and use that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG